• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEP Chaos Creatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one will be pretty simple.

It is already accepted that all Creatures of Chaos or those who have access to Dracula's magic are likely Acausality Type 4 based on this (Some like Dracula and Chaos have that power without the "probably").

In this image we can also see that the Navigators are free from existence itself. As the Creatures of Chaos gained Acausality type 4 for this image, I don't think there's any reason why they probably don't have Nonexistent Physiology as well (The only one that has is Chaos from what I've seen).

I would just propose that those who have access to Dracula's or Castle's magic have Nonexistent Physiology, but as all Chaos Creatures gained "Probably Type 4 Acausality" from the same image used, so I propose that they all have "likely Nonexistent Physiology " in their profiles.

I don't know exactly what "Nature" and "Aspect" from Nonexistent Physiology is, but it's probably "Nature Type 1 and Aspect 1, 2" ?
---------------------------------------------------------------
In short:

Those with "likely Acausality Type 4" gained "likely Nonexistent Physiology"

And those with solid "Acausality Type 4" gained solid "Nonexistent Physiology" as well.

There’s another argument for type 4 Acausality with the later chapters of GoS, where Alucard stated the creatures of chaos do not follow the same laws as the human world.

There’s another argument for type 4 Acausality with the later chapters of GoS, where Alucard stated the creatures of chaos do not follow the same laws as the human world.
And does it impact the CRT a lot? Because the main scan linked to this skill is the Lord of Shadowns.

Maybe this Grimoire of Souls thing is an argument for taking the "likely" out of Acausuality from Creatures of Chaos.

It makes it solid type 4 yeah. Plus the nonexistent physiology part is mostly for those who succumbed to the castle’s influence, which is mostly the fodder tier creatures of chaos. Everyone else that has a page is fine since they’re unfazed by the effects of the castle

It makes it solid type 4 yeah. Plus the nonexistent physiology part is mostly for those who succumbed to the castle’s influence, which is mostly the fodder tier creatures of chaos. Everyone else that has a page is fine since they’re unfazed by the effects of the castle
The Acausuality thing too. The main argument for this ability on Creatures of Chaos like Alucard is because of the free navigators of the concept of time, the grimoire of souls thing would only be an argument for making it a solid and not the main base, as they "don't follow the same laws as the human world" doesn't strike me as something that alone would give Acausuality.

I'm just giving away a skill that's along with the "removed from the concept of time" quote to those who have Acausuality based on that.

That literally is textbook definition type 4 Acausality. If you function on completely different laws than the normal world, that’s type 4 Acausality

That literally is textbook definition type 4 Acausality. If you function on completely different laws than the normal world, that’s type 4 Acausality
On the Acausuality page in the Type 4 part it just says "Characters with this type of Acausality operate in a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality". There's nothing about, and besides, from what you said Alucard said that the Creatures of Chaos don't follow the laws of the human world, but nothing specific.

However, if this is valid, then all the profiles' Type 4 Acausality justifications have to be changed to what the Grimoire of Souls gives. Since the whole "removed from the concepts of..." quote only goes to chaos creatures that are affected by the Castle, which in this case isn't one that has a profile from what I've seen.

Different system of cause and effect and functioning on different laws are one and the same with vs wiki context.

Different system of cause and effect and functioning on different laws are one and the same with vs wiki context.
So, as I said before, the justification for Acausuality type 4 has to be reformulated. The Lord of Shadows scan has to be removed as it is only valid on beings affected by the Castle, and then put the justification that the Grimoire of Souls gives.

Since Acausuality is already accepted, it should not be necessary to CRT, and just rephrase.

I edited all the pages, plus added the Dracula's castle scans for power null and stat reduction to the belmont page that you asked me some time ago. closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back