• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neopets General Discussion Thread - No need to ask, it IS still a thing!

After a brief discussion & suggestion, I decided to make this thread. So, topic starters. Hmmm....

Hey, did you know that Neopets is at San Diego Comic Con this year? Booth #5566!

http://www.jellyneo.net/?comments=13025

They're also doing a Twitter giveaway that started today!

Anyway yeah, let's discuss anything Neopets! Like say:

"the site's TOTALLY dying!",

your pets actually died because you didn't log in before a purge

Nostalgia!

Or maybe revising the 'verse here on VSBW too!

In any case, have fun all!

I won't lie, the site's in a sad place compared to where it used to be, but that doesn't stop me logging in every now and again. Neopets is never going to lose that charm.

Nobody will ever know that I still play Neopets practically every day, & hav done so for years. Totally nobody. Not even people who read this collapsible message.

You're right, this knowlage is completely unknowable

I wish we knew how often you used the site, but sadly, that information is lost to time, a true tragedy.

If only we could uncover that information...with some sort of 'Expand' button that would expand our knowlage, but sadly it doesn't exist.

...Like a place made entirely out of jelly. What a ridiculous idea...

Back