• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neon Cavaliers Cosmology scale Ver.2

Bossbrosish

He/Him
I have asked this question here, but I added some new things and created a visual board of the Neon Cavaliers cosmology to the best of my ability. I'm curious about what tiers this new cosmology will get and what I could improve on or change.

Neon Cavaliers: Cosmology

Realm of mortals: A realm that houses infinite multiverses, where mortals reside.

Space-Time Wall: A wall that separates the Realm of Mortals from the Realm of Space and Time.

Realm of Space and Time: A realm that embodies the infinite space-time continuums, also called timelines or multiverses.

Dimensional Wall: A wall that separates those in the lower realms from the higher realms.

Realm of Chaos and Order: Beings that exist in a higher level of reality where they transcend space-time, becoming superior to it. They view everything below them as a snow globe that they can control.

Limbo Wall: A wall that separates the lower realms from the Realm of Observers.

Realm of Observers: A realm that contains countably infinite dimensions where beings who reside within it view everything below them as obsolete, viewing everything as if it were an anime.

God Wall: A wall that separates the realm of the gods from the lower realms.

Realm of Gods: The realm of gods exists outside of everything, where beings that are infinitely superior to everything below them reside. They view everything below them as mere chess pieces that they can control to their every will, essentially controlling their fate. Only beings with great power who the gods see fit can enter their realm.

Visual Board:
latest

Question: How powerful do you need to be in order to enter the Realm of Gods?
I haven't decided how someone will enter yet but my idea would be that In order to enter the realm of gods you'll need to have a strong will as.the gods would see fit to enter and have strength that will be worshiped by mortals, if that's what you're asking.

Back