• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, nekron should be Low 1-C though.

Hades should win based on how full is profile is with haxes with nekron is lacking.

You sure you aren't confusing Neron with Nekron? Cause Nekron is not someone from the Sphere of Gods.

Nekron actually I remember it stated his from.the underworld and habitants of the local multiverse their minds can't comprehend his true form and realm similar to pralaya in a way and his realm is a timeless realm neither heaven nor hell.

I can check for the scans if I see it again.

I have read every Nekron appearance ever - most even twice and thrice - but never noticed that. Would like a scan/source of it

Also, hades would most likely need to use his sword to defeat nekron, as his type 5 prevents traditional death

cm type 3 is in resistance, what can his reality warp do? just skimming hades passives doesn't look like nekron can do anything to him. did you link the write page or is nekron being worked on his powers and abilities are so short given he's from DC.

reality warp do?
I’ve got no clue tbh. I did link the right page. I’ve got no clue if nekron is being worked on. Although logically, he should have similar abilities to ion except for the willpower stuff

yeah i can't find the thread giving him it, unless his reality warping is an all encompassing smurf hax this is a stomp.

Yeah, he kinda upscales from his earlier self. He had limited access to souls/death and stuff compared to now.

Back