• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

need manga manhwa or manhua where mc is a god or was a god.

I mean there are probably plenty where they BECOME god eos, but if you mean god as in big-g God or where they created their universe from the beginning of the series or something, there obviously wouldnt be any tension but I guess there are some stories that do it like instant death. but if you are talking about either stories where they BECOME god or are a little-g god, only one I really know is like Anos Voldigoad

not eos either he was a god and something happens fell from position became mortal or is a god throughout and i mean god as in literal not just overpowered must have action too.

I mean there are probably plenty where they BECOME god eos, but if you mean god as in big-g God or where they created their universe from the beginning of the series or something, there obviously wouldnt be any tension but I guess there are some stories that do it like instant death. but if you are talking about either stories where they BECOME god or are a little-g god, only one I really know is like Anos Voldigoad
Mirai Nikki falls under that belt too since the prize for the death game is you become God yourself.

Back