• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need Help Finding Durability

Just trying to make sure I stay consistent with scaling. I have a scenario where a character gets taken by suprise and is shot in the face point blank by a shotgun. It heavily disfigures his face, but it only really stings him and he immediately begins to regen anyway

Later, the same character (in a stronger form) gets caught in the epicenter of an exploding gas station and gets right back up again, taking barely any damage at all. What would be the minimum durability for these individual feats?

The former is more a Regen feat than durability. I guess a regular huan would probably be outright decapitated, but at the same time, not totally sure. 9-C at best, I'd think.

Second could get calced. I'd estimate 9-A to 8-C.

Thanks for the reply. Although, I'd have to disagree with the first feat being street level. We have plenty of people in our own universe that are street level (Olympic athletes, martial artists, body builders), who are physically amazing in their own right. But you hit them with an M133 to the head, they're not gonna just shrug it off. I'd say the second calc would be about right, however. :)

Well you yourself said his head was still severely damaged, so it's not so much a feat of his durability as it is his regen.

I understand that, but regardless of regen, he still took less damage than a normal human would. As you said, their head would be destroyed completely or decapitated. The guy's durability is only high enough to protect his brain. If that was damaged, he'd be dead. I'm only putting his regen at around High-Low.

1st scenario: Probably high-end 9-C, maybe even low-end 9-B.

2nd scenario: Answered in other question.

Back