• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nathan drake speed

Was thinking to get this calced idk if i Will post calc but incasr i do
"115 m/s (boost)
300 m/s (flight)" i found this while looking for tje rocket speed, not good With them does Anyone know Which one should i use

We'd still need to calculate how fast Drake actually moved in relation to the Rocket.

We'd still need to calculate how fast Drake actually moved in relation to the Rocket.
That's the easy part.

Hard part will always be the missile-to-Drake distance.

See if y'all can get a rolling dodge shot in gameplay with photo mode to get something decent out of it.

one last thing
What speed would the missle be here? Cuz a friend got nathan travel speed here at about 10 percent of missle speed but i will see if he is fine with me posting it

one last thing
What speed would the missle be here? Cuz a friend got nathan travel speed here at about 10 percent of missle speed but i will see if he is fine with me posting it

Nope, still too far from Nathan for it to be even worth calc'ing.

Nope, still too far from Nathan for it to be even worth calc'ing.
Being This far is how he got 10 percent
Also idrc if the resukt aren't anything amazing i was just curios about nathan drake travel speed quantification

Yeah, there's also the possibility that this was aim dodging given how far away it was, which would warrant the entire feat invalid if that's the case.

Yeah, there's also the possibility that this was aim dodging given how far away it was, which would warrant the entire feat invalid if that's the case.
Eh no, it wasn't aim-dodging, the missile fired and Nathan didn't move. Aim-dodging would be if Nathan already finished his move and the missile fired seconds after, that isn't the case here.

Problem is, he's so far away from the charging missile that him simply ducking to the side to react to it simply wouldn't mean much.

Eh no, it wasn't aim-dodging, the missile fired and Nathan didn't move. Aim-dodging would be if Nathan already finished his move and the missile fired seconds after, that isn't the case here.

Problem is, he's so far away from the charging missile that him simply ducking to the side to react to it simply wouldn't mean much.
Nvm then.

Back