• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Bias said:
What? Show a feat of Yhwach using these things please. Because I highly doubt he's ever used illusions lol

Yhwach has to look at the opponents in order for his Almighty to be effective. That means it's useless against someone who can multiply himself by the thousands. Even if he was successful in gaining Naruto's powers, that mean he needs to be prepared for the consequences of having them since they come with serious side effects that he wouldn't be able to control, which means that he'd kill himself in the process.

Nah, Yhwach is simply outclassed here. He doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can harm Naruto while Naruto has enough power to oneshot and has superior stats. Hax doesn't win everything.
I never said Ywach can use illusions. I said that illusions are effective against his almighty. Other way around but I should've worded it correctly.

And creating a thousand shadow clones isn't gonna nullify the effect of Omni-Precognition no matter how you try to slice it, nothing in Naruto's arsenal counters this ability. And what consequences of using Naruto's power? You do know that I meant his techniques like Rasengan and all versions, right?

Code:
If so then you're gonna have to clarify on these serious side effects
More than likely TSB would be affected too but I'm not sure.

Kadmus Prime said:
Non-Bias said:
What? Show a feat of Yhwach using these things please. Because I highly doubt he's ever used illusions lol

Yhwach has to look at the opponents in order for his Almighty to be effective. That means it's useless against someone who can multiply himself by the thousands. Even if he was successful in gaining Naruto's powers, that mean he needs to be prepared for the consequences of having them since they come with serious side effects that he wouldn't be able to control, which means that he'd kill himself in the process.

Nah, Yhwach is simply outclassed here. He doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can harm Naruto while Naruto has enough power to oneshot and has superior stats. Hax doesn't win everything.
I never said Ywach can use illusions. I said that illusions are effective against his almighty. Other way around but I should've worded it correctly.
And creating a thousand shadow clones isn't gonna nullify the effect of Omni-Precognition no matter how you try to slice it, nothing in Naruto's arsenal counters this ability. And what consequences of using Naruto's power? You do know that I meant his techniques like Rasengan and all versions, right?

Code:
If so then you're gonna have to clarify on these "serious side effects"
More than likely TSB would be affected too but I'm not sure.
Well, again, your opinion.

To me, Naruto should beat Yhwach with relative ease.

also 5-C form or higher godblitzes Yhwach and kills him, Yhwach is to slow to do anything meaningful, although Yhwach can just simply revive himself everytime he dies so it would end up being inconclusive for 5-C Naruto.

low 5-B naruto can and will seal Yhwach

Shadowbokunohero said:
also 5-C form or higher godblitzes Yhwach and kills him, Yhwach is to slow to do anything meaningful, although Yhwach can just simply revive himself everytime he dies so it would end up being inconclusive for 5-C Naruto.
low 5-B naruto can and will seal Yhwach
Shadowbokunohero says it best.

@TheDarkSide857

Naruto sealing is a glorified movement restriction. Madara could still use jutsu in it so almighty negates it. He also can't even use it in that form and he is not even 5-B. So your vote is invalid

is yhwach still allowed to use the power of the other Stern Ritter he used Auschwahlen on? cuz if so that's just a stomping

Yhwach could even turn into Naruto if he wants to with The Yourself. This is a stomp no matter how you look at it.

Bepo4151 said:
Yhwach could even turn into Naruto if he wants to with The Yourself. This is a stomp no matter how you look at it.
How about we disprove this baby's claims?

First, Strength category. Naruto at his strongest at Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode is Small Planet Level. And Naruto's striking strength goes to where he can possibly shatter brick and metal with ease. Yhwach can ONLY tear through metal with his sword, and with more effort. Not brick.

Strength - Naruto

Now, Speed. Yhwach isn't Sub-Relativistic, and don't pull that "Yourself" shit on me. IT WAS COPYING HIS OPPONENT'S LOOKS. Yhwach is Massively Hypersonic+, period. Naruto can go 1%-5% Speed of Light. Yhwach only goes Mach 1000-8810.2.

Speed - Naruto

Now, Durability. Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto flew through Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack and was unharmed. Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto is even stronger than that. Yhwach has never survived anything close to that.

Durability - Naruto

Next, Intellect. I'd call this a toss-up.

Intellect - Yhwach

Now, Reflexes. This would technically also be speed. Naruto is far faster than Yhwach.

Reflexes - Naruto

Now, Experience. Yhwach is over a thousand years old. Naruto ranges from 12 at the beginning of the Naruto series to 27 at the end.

Experience - Yhwach

Now let's tackle their hax. Naruto's Hax:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Chakra Manipulation, Regenerationn (Low), Energy Projection, Stealth Mastery, Explosion Manipulation with explosive tags, Weapon Mastery (Versed in the use of kunai and shuriken), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his physical capabilities with chakra), Longevity (As a descendant of the Uzumaki clan, he possesses an extraordinary life-force, granting him a longer lifespan than others), Shapeshifting (Can transform into living beings and inanimate objects, and can use this in battle to confuse his opponents and catch them off-guard in a variety of ways), Duplication (Can create solid "shadow clones" that are identical to him and can use his abilities as well as relay any information they gained back to the original upon being dispersed), Summoning (Can summon toads of varying sizes, some of which can crush and flatten targets from above, spew oil from their mouths to restrict the movements of targets, levitate, skillfully wield weapons, manipulate water, and utilize illusions, among other things), Can replace himself with inanimate objects in the vicinity to avoid damage | All previous abilities enhanced, Vibration Manipulation, Berserk Mode, Rage Power (Grows stronger the angrier he gets), Regenerationn (Low-Mid; Regenerated in an instant after Sasuke pierced through his chest and right lung), can create chakra arms to attack targets from a distance and grant him better mobility and maneuverability, his chakra has corrosive properties and can act as a forcefield around him | All previous abilities in base, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Accelerated Development, Speed Enhancement with Shunshin, Wind Manipulation (Rasenshuriken also damages targets on a cellular level), Telepathy (Can read the minds of targets by making contact with them and connecting his chakra to them), Limited Durability Negation (Rasenshuriken does damage by specifically attacking and damaging the cells of his targets), can attack targets that enter his mind, Resistance to Sleep Inducement (Resisted Itachi's attempt to put him to sleep), Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation as a perfect jinchüriki | All previous abilities in base, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to appropriately dodge and can detect targets over large distances), Limited Petrification (Opponents who absorb excess amounts of natural energy from him without the ability to properly balance it will subsequently result in the target getting turned to stone) | All previous abilities, Emotion Detectio (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Resisted Nagato's attempt to extract his soul, although he was saved by Itachi soon after) and Status Effect Inducement (Resisted the effects of Nagato's black receivers, which paralyse and restricts the movements of targets, and also controls their movements, despite being in close proximity with him) | All previous abilities enhanced, Large Size with Bijuu Mode (Varies from Type 2 to Type 3, as the size of the Bijuu was portrayed inconsistently), Healing (Can revitalize life-forces) | All previous abilities enhanced, should be able to breathe in space like his adult self, can summon corrosive poison, Sealing, True Flight, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Lava Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Ink Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Scale Powder Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (His sensory capabilities are increased to the point that he can detect invisible clones that exist in another dimension), Healing (Can save others from the brink of death and restore missing organs), Steam Manipulation (Can emit large amounts of steam to increase his strength and speed), Magnetism Manipulation (Can bind targets in place and immobilize them with Magnet Release), Water Manipulation (Can create explosive and toxic bubbles), Matter Manipulation (The Truth Seeking Balls are superior to Onoki's Dust Release, which turns targets to dust on a molecular level), Limited Power Nullification(The Truth Seeking Balls can nullify ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy), Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truth Seeking Balls)

Now, Yhwach's Hax:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (Low-Mid, Can recover from having his neck and mouth destroyed and shooting a hole through his own chest while fighting Ichibē Hyōsube), Reishi Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (Can fire beams of energy that steal the power of the target), Fire Manipulation, Pseudo-Flight (Can utilize Reishi to stand and run on thin air), Soul Manipulation, Skilled in Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Portal Creation, Forcefield Creation, Resistance to Power Nullification | All previous abilities, Premonition/Precognition via Almighty (Can view every possible future at once from on high clearly. Can also choose whether to use it or not), some form of unclear Reactive Evolution, Power Copying, Power Restoration, and/or Power Absorption connected to his premonition, Shadow Manipulation (For offensive and defensive purposes), Resistance to Precognition (After absorbing Mimihagi, he should be given resistance to precognition, which Yhwach notes that Mimihagi is able to escape his eyes), Yamamoto's Bankai, Zanka no Tachi (Yhwach should be able to use all of its abilities after stealing it), Power Nullification, Teleportation (Using his 'The Almighty'), Fate Manipulation (Can rewrite the future with The Almighty), Immortality(Can undo his own death by rewriting the future to one where he did not die). After the death of the Sternritters, Yhwach may have access to: Imagination Realizatio, Lightning Manipulation, Explosion Creation, Fear Inducement, Statistics Amplification and more (See note at end of the page).

Hax - Naruto

See what I mean? Anywhere this battle is held, all of Naruto's advantages still count. It's inevitable, the winner is Naruto. Period.

Quality > Quantity.

Yhwach's hax are far better than Naruto's hax (most of which are so basic you can't even call them hax). Also you do realize Yhwach also has the Sternritter abilities and Yamamoto's Bankai. Naruto having more hax than Yhwach is laughable.

Thank you DarkSide. I swear people think Naruto is completely haxless with no brain. I orginally thought the was Low 5-B Naruto but High 6-A still does not change my views. fact is Naruto completely trashes Yhwach. Yhwach has no future where he can beat Naruto with the speed and strength difference displayed.

Peter1129 said:
Quality > Quantity.
Yhwach's hax are far better than Naruto's hax (most of which are so basic you can't even call them hax). Also you do realize Yhwach also has the Sternritter abilities and Yamamoto's Bankai. Naruto having more hax than Yhwach is laughable.
Actually Naruto doesn't need hax, he just needs to be strong enough and fast enough. Also you definitely haven't looked up Naruto's hax.

You deserve two medals one for being a dumbass and two if you drop the first one

You do realize there's a reason why Naruto isn't listed as a hax user while Yhwach is right? I don't care about who wins but saying Naruto has better and more hax than Yhwach really is laughable.

No one has Naruto has better/more potent hax. But Naruto uses more of his lower level hax than Yhwach even uses. That is what gives him the hax win.

Advantages? what advantages all you stated was both their power and abilities.

But did not address how Naruto can overcome Ywach's Hax. And afaik Naruto doesn't have any hax that gives him immediate edge in battles.

So I will ask again.... actually looking at that Ywach has Yamamoto's Bankai, which makes this even more lopsided by virtue of Zanka to Tachi East and North.

You cannot, stand there and tell me Naruto can tank flames that burn so hot that it simply erases things out of existence and turns things into nothingness. Amaterasu shouldn't even be comparable. Show me a feat of Naruto tanking flames of that kind.

You still not have addressed how Naruto bypasses the combined abilities that make up The Almighty: Omni-Precognition, Future Modification, Power Intuition (Power Nullification) and Power Copying.

Peter1129 said:
You do realize there's a reason why Naruto isn't listed as a hax user while Yhwach is right? I don't care about who wins but saying Naruto has better and more hax than Yhwach really is laughable.
Stop saying shit and go kiss a girl's ass

Ok let me break it down to you. When did Yhwach ever use Yamamoto's bankai? And if never why would he use it now?

Naruto overcomes precognition with pure speed. It does not matter if you know something is going to happen is you are not fast enough to do anything about it.

His future modification is firmly based on what can happen in the future.

His power nullification did not even work on Aizen so we dont even know its conditions and was very vaguely described. And his power copying he rarely used as well.

Rocker1189 said:
Ok let me break it down to you. When did Yhwach ever use Yamamoto's bankai? And if never why would he use it now?
Naruto overcomes precognition with pure speed. It does not matter if you know something is going to happen is you are not fast enough to do anything about it.

His future modification is firmly based on what can happen in the future.

His power nullification did not even work on Aizen so we dont even know its conditions and was very vaguely described. And his power copying he rarely used as well.
Thank you Rocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back