• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Mand21 said:
That's sad af, lol. Naruto became 5-B but can't join the 5-B club and fight DBZ.
There are more 5-B characters other than the one from DB you know.
DBZ is the main 5-B verse tho ovo

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What would happen if he mindswapped with a shadow clone and got dispelled?
This made me laugh a lot. Suddenly Guido is braindead.

Anyways, I'm guessing this is a stomp? We need more 5-Bs to face Naruto, lol

Guldo time stops and Ginyu body swaps

And true that @Kurama messing with Ginyu's chakra, that would be funny lol

I mean, ginyu wouldn't swap unless absolutly needed due to lack of power that naruto has compared to him.

Still, if he possesed a shadow clone, and it go dispelled, would all of his knowledge go back into naruto?

toriko has 5B characters but none of them have good hax tho. I spend all day yesterday evening going throught literally a hundred random pages in that tab and barely found any 5B characters

AstralKing7 said:
comics or MCU??
Comics. Though I'm pretty sure a lot of the Marvel 5-Bs scale to Grey Hulk and the Thing, the former of whom busted a meteor twice the size of Earth (man, I miss the Joe Fixit era of Hulk..), and the latter of whom scales a little above that, IIRC.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, ginyu wouldn't swap unless absolutly needed due to lack of power that naruto has compared to him.
Still, if he possesed a shadow clone, and it go dispelled, would all of his knowledge go back into naruto?
If the shadow clone got dispelled Ginyu sure does die fast

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Grey hulk is 170 zettatons
He scales >>170 zettatons. "Of course this is a low end, since the asteroid obviously exploded faster than the minimum speed to overcome its GBE (although the image is kind of wonky in perspective so trying to get an actual value would probably be impossible). In addition, the Hulk had to overcome the asteroid's KE and send all of the pieces away from the Earth." From the calc that gave him the 170 zettaton low-end.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Didn't Kishimoto state that EoS Madara = Nappa?
Statements by an author on other series are completly unusable. But surprisingly, they are pretty close in AP

Korudo Daio said:
He scales >>170 zettatons. "Of course this is a low end, since the asteroid obviously exploded faster than the minimum speed to overcome its GBE (although the image is kind of wonky in perspective so trying to get an actual value would probably be impossible). In addition, the Hulk had to overcome the asteroid's KE and send all of the pieces away from the Earth." From the calc that gave him the 170 zettaton low-end.
Yeah, should have clarified that. But naruto does scale well above that, enough to make them pretty close

You know AP isn't all that matters..if a character has good hax they can fight above their tiers depending on what they have.

Frantzy12 said:
You know AP isn't all that matters..if a character has good hax they can fight over their tiers depending on what they have.
TO be honest, naruto has pretty good haxes

But his regen is quite bad and he can't like ressurect or anything lol.which will make matches above his paygrade difficult.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Too bad no one in Naruto canbypass Low-Godly.
I had a match for them actually.
Rinnegan users? They can store away the sole in the king of hell (or whatever it does to souls)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Korudo Daio said:
Yeah, should have clarified that. But naruto does scale well above that, enough to make them pretty close
Assuming the low-end of Hagoromo's moon calc is what we're using, Naruto is 110 zettatons at his weakest 5-B key on the Part II profile, and maybe closer to 200 with the Asura Avatar.

So basically it'd be smart-talking gangster Hulk vs. giant three headed fox demon. Hulk also has resistance to some hax...it'd be a great match-up, really.

I somehow knew you were gonna say Masada's 5-B

Maybe Dan Karuma. He's pretty haxy though so i dunno if he doesn't stomp or they stomp him

Frantzy12 said:
All day long i've been seeing different levels of power for Naruto for 1 feat.
we have to assume what level Kage Naruto is at from how he fought momoshiki who is 400zt and naruto is stronger than him well comparable to him phyiscally. This is naruto without using tailed beast mode. Thats why we have to estimate the numbers for anything above sosp mode because we havent seen anything else in action. Teen naruto tho is actuallyy just 100zt tho thats a fact with him being just in SOSP mode but Kurama avatar may have to get estimated too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back