• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Naruto even kill Smith? Naruto has limited regeneration negation up to low godly. But the problem is that, while he made it harder for a character with low godly regen to regen, he didn't kill him. But that was just a clone of a weaker form of Naruto.

i think i give this to Naruto: his unpredictibility always work on people like Smith and when he will get the chance he will hit him with a rasenshuriken or more rasenshurikens

Limited Power Nullification (His Rasenshuriken is capable of destroying the chakra circulation paths that allow users to use their chakra)
so Naruto probably should negate that power that Smith use to regenerate. Also Naruto doesn't have to kill him, just knock him out, and maybe then kill him

It's in his profile.
Yes, thank you, I make it a goal in life to never actually read character profiles.

I meant why does he have it? Why does,
  • Having assimilated the entirety of the Core Network of the Matrix
Grant him Low-Godly?

Also, how does Naruto combat Smith's assimilation? Smith's opening move is dog-piling his opponent and finger banging them into a perfect copy of himself.

Last edited:
Yes, thank you, I make it a goal in life to never actually read character profiles.

I meant why does he have it? Why does,
  • Having assimilated the entirety of the Core Network of the Matrix
Grant him Low-Godly?

Also, how does Naruto combat Smith's assimilation? Smith's opening move is dog-piling his opponent and finger banging them into a perfect copy of himself.
Naruto can always use his clones or the Kurama avatar to avoid that

I'm still kinda stuck on that whole Low-Godly thing, but whatever. It should be noted, Agent Smith in this key has at least millions, possibly billions of clones from assimilating basically everyone in the matrix. Not sure how Naruto is dealing with that.

Being able to negate Chakra-based powers would have no effect on Smith.

Back