• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Verse Content Revision Thread on Stats and Scaling Errors (Part 1).

I'm making this thread to discuss the scaling errors with the revisions that have finished.

Editing the stats now when there are massive errors, just to have to go back and re-edit all of the stats again seems to be a monumental task, but seeing as no-one wants to dereail that thread, fine. I'll dicuss it here.

First, the Scaling of BSM Naruto and alike Characters. BSM Naruto scales to Country Level. Reasons have already been given, just to restate those reasons, so that way nobody is confused:

TSB > Juubibito's Chakra Arms > Hokage's Barrier > Juubi's Biju Bomb.

Feats:

Rasen1

Rasen2

Rasen3

Rasen4

Rasen6

Rasen7

Rasen8

Rasen9

As you can see, Naruto Breaks Obito's TSB shield via his own power in the end and we know it's his own power because Susanoo-Clad Kyuubi isn't a fusion of their chakra like Sasuke did in VoTE2 with the Biju or Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki. Naruto created those Rasengan and let the others guide them into the shield.

That being said, who scales:

• EMS Sasuke
  • EMS Madara/SM Madara/Edo Madara
  • Base Hashirama/SM Hashirama
Nobody else scales. I saw BM Minato was listed as scaling and that's false. BM Minato scales to BM Naruto, so he should scale to Small Island Level. 100% Kurama wouldn't scale either. It should only scale to BM Naruto x2, nothing more.

Part 1 Naruto scaling is bad. Plain and Simple. No Jonin level Ninja should scale under Itta. Here's why.

S4 were shown to be testing Sasuke only when they first showed up (Those are the scenes where Sasuke "beats" them. But they weren't even serious the entire time). Sasuke was then later portrayed as inferior to Base S4 members as he was pressured heavily by them and couldn't even harm them such as when he went at it with Sakon (Reference Chapters 177-179)

As such, S4 were agreed to be 8-B, Possibly Higher in Base. The thing with this is, when S4 comes across Genma and Raido, who are Special Jonin, which are Chunin level Ninja with Jonin Stats in 1 or 2 areas, They go straight into Curse Seal Level 1 to fight them in a 2 v1. Genma and Raido lost, but Later on, S4 admit that if they held back, they'd have lost (Reference Chapters 184-186):

S4

It's implied they had a hard time even in Curse Seal State 2. Now, this is where even more proof comes in. The S4 in Base are > Sasuke, thus they Scale to Sasuke at least. We know the Curse Seal state 2 gives them a 10x boost as stated here by Jirobo:

ProofCM1

As such, that means that S4 would be Low 8-A AT LEAST in their Curse Seals level 2 state.

Who scales to this:

• Temari (One Shotted Tayuya)
  • Kankuro (No-Diffed Sakon)
  • Genma & Raidou (Fought S4 in a 2 v 1 giving them trouble despite the fact they used Curse Seal state 2)
  • Choji (Baby Shook Jirobo in Butterfly Mode)
  • Naruto (1 Tail)
  • Sasuke (Curse State 2)
  • Other Special Jonin Ranked Ninja (Like Anko who was a formor student or Orochimaru's and given a CM)
Genma and Raido should scale to Ittan at least as they were Minato's Personal Gaurds.

Given this, We know the Chunin Level Ninja Range From Low 8-B to 8-A thus, the Jonin level Ninja should be scaling from Ittan At Least.

I'm breaking this up into Parts as I don't want this to auto delete itself AGAIN!!!! When i try to post it.

We already accept BSM Naruto as Country-level, and we disagree with Hashirama and Madara scaling to BSM Naruto.

We finally almost get something done and Bam!!!!! Someone gotta try again...

Hell, the Revisions... So close... But no!!! Cursed to never finish.

I gotta calm down, sorry.

To be honest, you should have waited for some days at least. Everyone is tired and burned out of this stuff at this point.

That said, I can immediately agree with the downgrade for Minato.

I also think that the Jonin level Shinobi should scale to Ittan. Although I'll leave that to you guys.

Kepekley23 said:
We already accept BSM Naruto as Country-level, and we disagree with Hashirama and Madara scaling to BSM Naruto.
Why is that? Hashirama has Chakra levels comparable to 100% Kurama. Chakra level doesn't equate to AP (By itself without feats) so we go by his feats and scaling.

Let's Start with Madara:

• EMS Madara has PS (Madara's PS should be Equivalent to Sasuke's PS at least which should be his response to BSM Naruto in Place of his Curse Mark Susanoo in terms of Power.)
  • SM Madara should be Comparable to BSM Naruto as His Walking Susanoo with Hashirama's SM added shouldn't be any weaker than Sasuke's Curse Mark Susanoo.
  • Edo Madara for the same reasons as EMS Madara.
Now, This makes it easier to scale Hashirama.

The reason I listed Base Hashirama is because of this feat:

Mads1

Mads2

I was initially going to Propose that Maybe Hashirama could have a "Possibly Country Level" country level tag because of this feat then i remembered something...

• Hashirama never fought Madara with the Intent to Kill Him until the end like what happened in Valley of The End 2 with Naruto and Sasuke.
  • In The War, Base Edo Hashirama Tied with Edo Madara. SM Edo Hashirama never pulled out the Thousand hand Buddha.
Therefore, instead of Scaling Base Hashirama to 100% Kurama for having comparable chakra levels and such with the "Possibly" Country level tag, Base Hashirama is instead actually shown to be equivalent to Madara without SM.

On Top of that, SM Hashirama Sealed Juubi:

Hash1

Hash2

Hash3

So, not even scaling Hashirama from BSM Naruto, he has his own set of country level feats. In addition to this, he didn't admit inferiority until after Obito Became a Jinchuriki.

@BFF

That's the thing, why have everyone work hard just to have to come back to it and work hard agai when we can get everything right and not have to worry about it anymore?

why downgrade BM when BM naruto already cut of juubi tails who has country lvl durability?

so i dont agree with BM downgrade.

Omimi said:
why downgrade BM when BM naruto already cut of juubi tails who has country lvl durability?
so i dont agree with BM downgrade.
I wouldn't scale him as that scene was PIS and primarily used as symbolism for Neji (Bird in the cage and all). BM Naruto otherwise couldn't hurt Juubi. Unlike BSM, BM doesn't have consistent feats backing him up plus it throws off the scaling.

If anything, I'd keep him at Small Island Level and create a Content revision for that specifically later where it's the sole focus.

Hashirama will be upgraded to Low 6-B via a calculation, which seems consistent with him admitting inferiority to the Juubi and yet being a factor in the battle.

Back