• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, if you're not comfortable with the transformers reasonings, just go make a CRT

Until then, this match is still valid.

Misogi2 said:
Well, if you're not comfortable with the transformers reasonings, just go make a CRT

Yes. This is getting way off-topic anyways.

Misogi2 said:

It literally won't get added if staff are alerted of the circular reasoning which means it's not valid

Ant knows about the reasonings(like caleb said)

Heck, even the Ant himself has edited these transformers pages to look like that

AstralKing7 said:
Lol no we don't accept circular reasoning on this site
What does circular reasoning means? If it is that alot of characters scale from the same feat, all pokemons that are not Legendary or mistics scale from the same feat

IIRC, Shockwave don't really lead with Hax (i have never read Robots in Disguise, so don't quote me on this), but rather his cannon. If he do lead with his cannon against naruto (And considering that Naruto is an Organic life form, i think it would be IC to most Decepticons to just blast them away), Naruto would just come unscratched by that and them, obliterate Shockwave with a Rasenshuriken, Rasengan or even a punch due to the tiers differences. For now, i am going with Naruto

What does circular reasoning means? If it is that alot of characters scale from the same feat, all pokemons that are not Legendary or mistics scale from the same feat

Lol no. It's when a character is basically scaling to himself ƒÿæ

I mean, Dai Atlas, OP, Scorponok and Grimlock survived from the Toraxxis Mega-Refinery explosion. Megatron scales to OP, UM have fighted against Scorponok and OP, so he scales to that. Arcee have fighted against UM, so she scales to that, Star Saber have bested and killed Dai Atlas, so he scales to that, Nova Prime scales to OP via fighting inumerous times with him, Galvatron scales to that via batling with OP, Tarn scales to that via fighting with Grimlock some times, same with Shockwave. Overlord scales to that via defeating UM, Sixshot scales to that via battling with OP and Black Shadow scales to that via defeating OP and UM, the only thing here from what i can tell is that Black Shadow feats are all speaked, and not showed. Most characters here normally scale to that 4 characters that survived the explosion, only Overlord and Arcee scale different, both to UM

I think that this scaling chain have no real Circular Reasoning, we not imply that Overlord is 6-A because he is stronger then OP, because Phase-Sixers are stronger than OP, we are only using a scaling chain to see if they scale to that feat

Normally, we putted that he should scale to his durability, but ant changed to "Can harm those who can harm him", so we putted that to the others profiles

Drite77 said:
IIRC, Shockwave don't really lead with Hax (i have never read Robots in Disguise, so don't quote me on this), but rather his cannon. If he do lead with his cannon against naruto (And considering that Naruto is an Organic life form, i think it would be IC to most Decepticons to just blast them away), Naruto would just come unscratched by that and them, obliterate Shockwave with a Rasenshuriken, Rasengan or even a punch due to the tiers differences. For now, i am going with Naruto

Yes, and then I'd imagine Shockwave heals and then realizes his cannon is utterly useless. Once that happens, he'll use his hax

The AP difference would make any attack of Naruto obliterate Shockwave, do you know how strong is his resurrection?

Drite77 said:
The AP difference would make any attack of Naruto obliterate Shockwave, do you know how strong is his resurrection?
Ore-14 was described as powerful enough to resurrect entire cities.

We need to see how that works in transformers, and if Shockwave can revive himself even if he dies

Shockwave hax won't save him from being atomized by a punch from Naruto, since, in character, decepticons just obliterate organic life forms that go against them, and Ore-14 will not be enough to ressurect him from that

Back