• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Stuff

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
not here to revise profiles now but just to talk about some stuff that could be considered in the far future, why is Sasuke Physically country level when he literally tore Juubi Madara in half with out the need for susanoo and what repercussions would this have, i mean theoretically wouldn't Naruto scale from this Making both Naruto and Sasuke overall post War moon level?, in a way this would make so much sense, validates how naruto managed to hurt momoshiki in base and the kill him.. (yes Boruto threw the rasengan but it came from naruto who was in base) also Toneri would likely be influenced by this. anyway what are your guys opinion on this and what else would you like to bring up, also i heard we might get 4-C naruto feats in the future

apparently there's something in boruto that shows Momoshiki absorbing a star or something, ive heard it could be put into the anime.

Oh no!, The 4-C Naruto talk has begun OvO

Anyway I doubt Sasuke is Moon Level in base as his power lies with the Susanoo (note that I'm not saying he's weak just that he's not that physical strong in base) but this is just my opinion.

Same goes for Naruto, him beating Momoshiki with a base powered Rasengan makes no sense considering Momoshiki was just trading blows with a higher mode Naruto. If Base Naruto could kill Momoshiki then as soon as Naruto's punch connected with Momoshiki's, Momoshiki's arm would have been blown off.

This either means a two things

1. Inconsistency

Or

2. Outlier

well wasnt Toneri's castle durable enough to tank a small planet Attack, i mean naruto and hinata were able to destroy it so Moon Level base naruto isnt that farfetched, either way im not sure, its something that will come up during revisions but its bridge we can cross when we get there.

Shadowbokunohero said:
well wasnt Toneri's castle durable enough to tank a small planet Attack, i mean naruto and hinata were able to destroy it so Moon Level base naruto isnt that farfetched, either way im not sure, its something that will come up during revisions but its bridge we can cross when we get there.
Hmmm... I don't remember the movie to well and if you you know me and Naruto I've been very sceptical on their powers considering I've seen many get different results but if evidence of Moon Level is legit and consistent then I'd have no problem with it.

Well, I'd like for them to be much higher than MHS+. Momoshiki should instantly travel to a star and try to absorb its energy like Toneri.

Then again, that's still anime stuff...

Back