• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions

Does someone know where the 7-C rating for the Incomplete/Complete Susanoo came from ? I cant find any source or calc.

I believe it was harming one of Naruto's Kyuubi forms, but I can't say for sure.

Naruto is 7-C for his Rasen shuriken.

If I understand it correctly the incomplete Susanoo is scaled to A, who can match B's Lariat, who is able to harm kisame, who was able to withstand Guys 7-C morning peackock.

Seems a bit ...

A lot of Naruto profiles have invented rating and different ap for profiles, so i suggest to use Gwyn calcs and informations rather than the profiles, which are badly made and unreliable.

Dark649 is correct. We should revise the profiles based on Gwynbleiddd's calculations.

Well, not yet. We still need calculations for chapter 560 and forwards.

From the infomarmation I collected so far, it seems we can already down/upgrade a few characters.

Perhaps. Have you checked through Gwynbleiddd's blog posts?

Yes. At the moment it seems that a lot of characters will be downgraded. But I didnt looked at all calcs yet.

Okay. Thank you for the help. You can contact Unite My Rice and offer him your assistance.

Back