• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Naruto) Question about Kaguya's Power and ETSB

YungManzi said:
I mean, don't we already have statements from the boruto anime and novels that Momoshiki created his dimension, and a statement that ETSB was going to recreate Kaguya's dimenison, which has evidence of at least 1 star being inside of it?
I feel like the way things are now, Naruto might reach tier 4 soon via old/new feats and statements. Just like what happened with planet level, where nobody believed in 5-B Naruto up until like 3-4 years ago, even this place was the same.
his dimension also has multiple stars (boruto ep 65)

Omimi said:
YungManzi said:
I mean, don't we already have statements from the boruto anime and novels that Momoshiki created his dimension, and a statement that ETSB was going to recreate Kaguya's dimenison, which has evidence of at least 1 star being inside of it?
I feel like the way things are now, Naruto might reach tier 4 soon via old/new feats and statements. Just like what happened with planet level, where nobody believed in 5-B Naruto up until like 3-4 years ago, even this place was the same.
his dimension also has multiple stars (boruto ep 65)
yes true, but the statement that momoshiki created a dimension comes from boruto movie novel, meaning the dimension from the movie and thats this:
Momoshikis movie dimension

its a different dimension than boruto ep 65

Shadowbokunohero said:
>If you believe Kaguya was gonna tank her own ETSB which is High 4-C. then why doesnt she have High 4-C durability ???
she would but that can be argued as outlier..however

read my enitre argument oppose to cherry picking it.
I did search it up. its been stated that tailed beasts gets revived if they get destroyed and Kaguya is the tentails herself, meaning Kaguya can revive as well.

Tentails does have resurrection in the profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shinju_(Jūbi) while Kaguya does not when they both are same entities.

kinda. the tailed beast were fully made by hagoromo using his yin and yang release. she is not equal to beings hagoromo himself had to make. they are all immortal and can regen, but only the 9 tailed beasts are made of purely chakra, and only they can not acutally die, ever.

0343-004 (1)
This is the only proof of Smaller Villages having At Least 1000 Shinobi.
We don't know how many more Shinobi there are in the villages, just that they're smaller than the Great Nations.

This means Kaguya Absorbed Chakra from at least 10.2k and BM Naruto could already Give 6200 Shinobi chakra and comfortably continue fighting in BM. And BM Naruto is inferior to his stronger forms in Chakra level, let alone Kaguya.

So Kaguya using ETSB with Shinobi chakra doesn't mean she shouldn't scale because she has vastly more chakra than the remaining Shinobi population.

Back