• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Profiles Improvement Suggestions

So something I noticed a lot of verses have is a Physiology page linked to their profiles which contain abilities and resistances, this pretty much saves a lot of time based on which Tiers they are in. This is why I think the same should be done for the Narutoverse. We already have a page for Chakra and Sharingan. So that much is already done. Cuz pretty much every shinobi that has basic chakra control has the same abilities listed on every profile.

Those being, Energy Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Aura, Water Walking, Statistics Amplification, Shapeshifting and Duplication just to name a few. And the exact same scans are also used for the same listed abilities, so I think those scans could be added to the Chakra page and won't cause any confusion. I think this would make a lot of profiles look much cleaner, especially for profiles that have many abilities listed on them, we can call it Basic Chakra Control and link it to the Chakra page.

The same could be done for Sharingan users for 2 and 3 Tomoe and the one that could be kept in the profiles are the user-specific ability. The page itself is perfect, having all the scans linked to it. I think the same should be done for the Chakra page.

We can pretty much just copy and paste this to the chakra page and replace all the profiles that have these abilities listed as Basic Chakra Control:
Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[6], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[7], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range), Afterimage Creation, Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement (The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack[8][9][10][11][12])

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:RanaProGamer/Shinobi_Physiology my idea

Last edited:
I think it would be better to create a blog where the chakra abilities are collective (for example, there will be a link called chakra abilities in the profile, when clicked, all the abilities that can be done with chakra control will appear in order)

Dont agree with that not completely. Example Naruto even being a genin didnt learned how to scale walls and walk on water until later while Sakura easily did the tree climbing and Sasuke and Sakura could already do the water walking easily. Your page assumes that just because someone has that rank they already can do those base techniques. Or another example is the exact opposite Naruto while still a genin he created and used rasenshuriken that is an elemental jutsu that according to your page he can only get it after being a chunin and he knows Shadow clone jutsu that is stated to be jounin level if im not mistaken. And another thing is kekai genkai and hiden jutsu, Ino Shikamaru and Chouji all of them can use either Yin or Yang release while a lot of others cant.
I only gave one or 2 examples but there are many throught the show in both Naruto and Boruto which just made things worse because genin are casually using elements in the chunin exam and Boruto seemingly learned 3 of them with like 10 years old before he even finished academy.

I do agree with the OP this surely could use a "class" Chakra that have all the basic variables instead of creating a new variable for every profile

Dont agree with that not completely. Example Naruto even being a genin didnt learned how to scale walls and walk on water until later while Sakura easily did the tree climbing and Sasuke and Sakura could already do the water walking easily. Your page assumes that just because someone has that rank they already can do those base techniques. Or another example is the exact opposite Naruto while still a genin he created and used rasenshuriken that is an elemental jutsu that according to your page he can only get it after being a chunin and he knows Shadow clone jutsu that is stated to be jounin level if im not mistaken. And another thing is kekai genkai and hiden jutsu, Ino Shikamaru and Chouji all of them can use either Yin or Yang release while a lot of others cant.
I only gave one or 2 examples but there are many throught the show in both Naruto and Boruto which just made things worse because genin are casually using elements in the chunin exam and Boruto seemingly learned 3 of them with like 10 years old before he even finished academy.
Well, the surface scaling is still listed on Naruto’s profile since he did eventually learn it alongside Sasuke in Part 1. And we could still list Naruto as Jonin tier for his Rasenshuriken. I could just remove the requirements section such as passing the Academy or Chuunin exams.

Well, the surface scaling is still listed on Naruto’s profile since he did eventually learn it alongside Sasuke in Part 1. And we could still list Naruto as Jonin tier for his Rasenshuriken. I could just remove the requirements section such as passing the Academy or Chuunin exams.
I guess that would be better, I think it makes sense to explain the tiers and what they are but we cant actually go along the tiers the show puts on them.
I also think you should take the elemental ninjutsu/afinity from there because just like i told you that has nothing to do with the tiers and is very inconsistent there are genin with multiple elements and jounin with none or Tsunade a kage that doesnt have any as far as i remember, anyways thats too problematic.
And the genjutsu related stuff you mention its also very problematic there are many different levels of resistance and use throught the show genin and jonin are inconsistent, Sakura is considered a genius and very good with genjutsu but she was surely not close to be qualified for chunin it depends a lot on trainning and the character itself so put that in a rank its very unreleable.
And finally dont use Kakashi as an "average" jounin he was clearly elite among elites a previous genius anbu that was already feared by everyone, while Kurenai for example she was a new Jounin by Naruto classic, by average jounin it should closer to Asuma or maybe Boruto Shino.

I guess that would be better, I think it makes sense to explain the tiers and what they are but we cant actually go along the tiers the show puts on them.
I also think you should take the elemental ninjutsu/afinity from there because just like i told you that has nothing to do with the tiers and is very inconsistent there are genin with multiple elements and jounin with none or Tsunade a kage that doesnt have any as far as i remember, anyways thats too problematic.
And the genjutsu related stuff you mention its also very problematic there are many different levels of resistance and use throught the show genin and jonin are inconsistent, Sakura is considered a genius and very good with genjutsu but she was surely not close to be qualified for chunin it depends a lot on trainning and the character itself so put that in a rank its very unreleable.
And finally dont use Kakashi as an "average" jounin he was clearly elite among elites a previous genius anbu that was already feared by everyone, while Kurenai for example she was a new Jounin by Naruto classic, by average jounin it should closer to Asuma or maybe Boruto Shino.
Fair enough, do you might have any suggestions?

I have a more semantic problem with page, and that's just that it shouldn't be called Shinobi physiology. This isn't really a set a profile unique to the makeup of Shinobi but because of their training. Simply calling the page the Shinobi page or even Chakra Users is a more fitting name.

Fair enough, do you might have any suggestions?
Im really not sure, i have been thinking about normal abilities to have as a jounin but aside the requirements to become a genin no other rank actually have jutsu requirements its mostly about leadership and tactical knowledge. I guess the only thing that i might agree with for jounins might be the real clone jutsu most jounins have some sort of real clone jutsu either shadow clones or water clones, obviously Naruto is an exeption but because he has a great chakra

I have a more semantic problem with page, and that's just that it shouldn't be called Shinobi physiology. This isn't really a set a profile unique to the makeup of Shinobi but because of their training. Simply calling the page the Shinobi page or even Chakra Users is a more fitting name.
I’m aware, I just named it as a blog post. Which is why I wrote ranks and how those Shinobi got those ranks

Im really not sure, i have been thinking about normal abilities to have as a jounin but aside the requirements to become a genin no other rank actually have jutsu requirements its mostly about leadership and tactical knowledge. I guess the only thing that i might agree with for jounins might be the real clone jutsu most jounins have some sort of real clone jutsu either shadow clones or water clones, obviously Naruto is an exeption but because he has a great chakra
Hmmm, how about just Chakra Control Tiers. Like Basic Tier, Mid Tier, High Tier.

Alright, I changed it up a bit, check it out
Genjutsu and related powers/abilities shouldn't be on the lower side, they were implied to be necessary a higher level of control to use or to "dispell" I think it should be at least mid level.
Sakura was considered genjutsu type because of her very high level of chakra control for a genin, that's obviously better than Sasuke who was a prodigy.

Genjutsu and related powers/abilities shouldn't be on the lower side, they were implied to be necessary a higher level of control to use or to "dispell" I think it should be at least mid level.
Sakura was considered genjutsu type because of her very high level of chakra control for a genin, that's obviously better than Sasuke who was a prodigy.
So just move that to mid-level, got it

I updated it, but gonna be honest, the abilities some Six Paths characters get vary. So I don't know what more to add to their abilities.
You specified that in mid tiers they get 1 of the five elements but when they get six path they get all 5 natures+ yin and yang and perfect chakra control which basically gives them a bunch of other jutsu that anyone can use, in theory aside kekai genkai they would get any jutsu that means they get things like shadow manipulation with Shikamaru's jutsu they get mind manipulation from ino's jutsu, those are hiden jutsu because they use yin and yang release but they dont require any kind of kekai genkai. Im not sure if that would be accepted because they didnt use it despite having all the requirements.

I dont know whats the state of EE regarding the goudoudamas is it accepted? Because i know it was accepted but it was also taken away at some point, so im not really on pair with that.

You specified that in mid tiers they get 1 of the five elements but when they get six path they get all 5 natures+ yin and yang and perfect chakra control which basically gives them a bunch of other jutsu that anyone can use, in theory aside kekai genkai they would get any jutsu that means they get things like shadow manipulation with Shikamaru's jutsu they get mind manipulation from ino's jutsu, those are hiden jutsu because they use yin and yang release but they dont require any kind of kekai genkai. Im not sure if that would be accepted because they didnt use it despite having all the requirements.
Yeah, they didn’t use which is precisely why I was kind of iffy to add them or not.
I dont know whats the state of EE regarding the goudoudamas is it accepted? Because i know it was accepted but it was also taken away at some point, so im not really on pair with that.
Well, EE on the TSB and resistance to EE for Six Paths users is still listed on the profiles, so I think it’s ok to use.

Yeah, they didn’t use which is precisely why I was kind of iffy to add them or not.
We should get an opinion from the staff about that part but you still get fire, water, earth, lightning and wind manipulation and the resistance and likely healing considering Sasuke used it on the recently adapted novel and Obito used it too from using medical ninjutsu

Well, EE on the TSB and resistance to EE for Six Paths users is still listed on the profiles, so I think it’s ok to use.
Then its fine

Back