• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Madara Upgrade.

People on here have acknowledged that Toneri has sub relativistic attack speed, and Naruto reacted to his sword, we should give him sub relativistic reactions.

[[1]]

Also, this calc shows that Madara's CT was moon level, so his DC should be getting upgraded as well.

His sword extends at Sub-Relativstic speeds, and the calc is very assumption-based, so it likely isn't legitimate.

We have our own version that's Continent level.

The Everlasting said:
His sword extends at Sub-Relativstic speeds, and the calc is very assumption-based, so it likely isn't legitimate.
We have our own version that's Continent level.
What assumptions are made that aren't reasonable?

Yes, and Naruto reacted to it, so we should upgrade him.

i've already answered abou the calc, our own calc is more accurate as it relies on pixel scaling while the one you linked does not, also naruto have tanked/reacted to the blade from a distance not ppoint blank...

Illuminati478 said:
i've already answered abou the calc, our own calc is more accurate as it relies on pixel scaling while the one you linked does not, also naruto have tanked/reacted to the blade from a distance not ppoint blank...
Pixel scaling is not inherently more accurate. Link me to the calc.

The point is he reacted to it.

We have already talked about this many times. Naruto was sufficiently far enough away from Toneri's sword to have more time to react, so that it wouldn't turn into a speed upgrade. It is similar to how you can see a speeding car from a distance and get out of the way.

Antvasima said:
We have already talked about this many times. Naruto was sufficiemtly far enough away from Toneri's sword to have more time to react, so that it wouldn't turn into a speed upgrade. It is similar to how you can see a speeding car from a distance and get out of the way.
which is complete nonsense, are you telling me Luffy couldn't react to hody jones' water bullets because he only did it from far away?

the shinju tree calc on this werbsite is the calc, and yes Pixel scaling is inherently more accurate then using the 'walking/runnig speed multiplied by time' method...

It is not nonsense, it is math. If a speeding car is a 500 meters away from you and travels at 150 kilometres an hour, and you only need to move 2 metres to get out of the way from it, you only need to move at 150/(500/2) km/h = 0.6 km/h to survive.

Illuminati478 said:
the shinju tree calc on this werbsite is the calc, and yes Pixel scaling is inherently more accurate then using the 'walking/runnig speed multiplied by time' method...
How? it comes straight from the manga that is how long it'll take to get there which means we can infer distance. The calc straight up contradicts a statement from one of the characters.

the drawings also come streight from the manga, and as they also show us the landscape, they are a more reliable source of information.

also statements are less reliable then showings, this is the general method calcs are based on' as well as stat ratings...

Antvasima said:
It is not nonsense, it is math. If a speeding car is a 500 meters away from you and travels at 150 kilometres an hour, and you only need to move 2 metres to get out of the way from it, you only need to move at 150/(500/2) km/h = 0.6 km/h to survive.
Fair enough. Does this mean we should downgrade everybody whose speed derives from lightning timing?

most of these actually have calcs that show the speed they are rated at, also there are very fiew of those...

Well, we tend to use the lowest possible lightning speed estimation, so I am not certain.

Antvasima said:
Well, we tend to use the lowest possible lightning speed estimation, so I am not certain.
what I am saying is if somebody reacts to lightning coming from clouds, that doesn't necessarily mean they have to move at MHS speeds to get out the way.

But I think its fair to say Naruto wouldn't be blitzed sub relativistic attacks, so maybe you could say possibly sub relativistic reactions.

Well, it is harder to see lightning coming from a distance than actual attacks, but you do have a point. However, several wrongs do not make a right, so I am afraid that Naruto should probably not get sub-relativistic reactions.

Also, where are you from? Your username seems familiar.

Back