• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Part II Naruto vs All For One Shigaraki (speed equalized)

*Fight takes place in the center of a vacant Leaf Village

*Start 200m apart

Naruto: TotalMasterInfinity, Popted2
Shigaraki:
Inconclusive:
p5naruto.png
7390237-tomura_shigaraki_%28vol._25%29.png

Last edited:
speed equalization is useless in the end as naruto can increase his speed
Shigariki scales to Air Canon which is 6.3 Kilotons, but I think Naruto surpasses it with Jinchuriki transformations
Shiragiraki can only win with Decay, if it is a base naruto without transformations, he would win just by touching Naruto, it is that he does not even touch him, he only touches the ground, Decay expands and Naruto is dust, the problem comes when you put demon fox cloak
Decay can even go through Kurama's chakra mantle, I think not, that is, it is a chakra layer, I mean energy, Deceay should only work in matter
in that case i vote for naruto

What is the standard assumption for Naruto's access to Kurama chakra in base? Maybe I should limit him to just KN0, or two tails at most.

Um... Does everyone realize that Shigaraki has Low 7-B+ durability?

How is Naruto able to hurt him if he's only 7-C?

How? Naruto in his first key only has far higher with Kurama transformation, that's not even High 7-C. And I notice Rasenshuriken does have limited dura negation. The problem is that he needs to completely destroy Shigaraki's brain in order to kill him, since he has High-Mid regen.

Can the Rasenshuriken even do that, and what's the limit to it's dura negation?

How? Naruto in his first key only has far higher with Kurama transformation, that's not even High 7-C. And I notice Rasenshuriken does have limited dura negation. The problem is that he needs to completely destroy Shigaraki's brain in order to kill him, since he has High-Mid regen.

Can the Rasenshuriken even do that, and what's the limit to it's dura negation?
"Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified." A quote from the AP page.
Naruto pressured and hurt Deidara in KN0 - 2 and tore off Orochimaru's arm in KN3, so he definitely surpasses 7-C in the AP department. As for the rasenshuriken, 7-A Sage Mode Naruto used it, and was able to bridge the gap between himself and a possibly low 6-B Kurama enough to hurt it. The sage mode variant of the technique is likely stronger than the normal variant, but it shouldn't be so overwhelmingly weaker that it can't bridge the gap between a 7-C and low 7-B. I think Shigaraki takes this, as Naruto starts in base, and his decay quirk is insane, but Naruto definitely has win conditions in his amps and FRS.

Even assuming Naruto is 100 Kilotons or Baseline High 7-C, he's over 40x weaker than Shigaraki's Dura. It's accepted on this wiki that a gap of 7.5x is enough to one shot and tank standard attacks with no damage. What a Sage Mode Naruto does has nothing to do with Base Naruto, am I missing something.

With that logic he should've been able to destroy Kakuzu's entire body, but wasn't his entire body intact or am I remembering that wrong?

I'd prefer if some Naruto experts came in here, though I doubt they care.

IIRC Base Naruto's Rasenshuriken can't be thrown and is used as a close range attack.

The Rasenshuriken's Limited Durability Negation is for Cellular destruction.

IIRC there's a difference of feats when used between forms. (But that's my own opinion)

When used in Sage Mode, it was able to shred the Human Path until only a part of his head was left.

When used in Base, it was only able to do Cellular damage all over Kakuzu's body (Destroying his Chakra Pathways rendering him unable to use Chakra)

Sage Mode Naruto was way over 40x weaker than Kurama, but he still HURT Kurama with a RASENSHURIKEN. The fact that his rasenshuriken hurt someone who is over 100x stronger than him, makes sage mode Naruto's fight matter, as it shows the gap that the rasenshuriken can close. There is a difference of feats between the forms, but the techniques should be similar enough where the durability negation should be comparable. Naruto definitely surpasses High 7-C with Kurama's Influence, as he was able to harm Deidara and Orochimaru in KN0-2 and KN3 respectively, and the "far higher" part of his tiering means that he can go beyond 7-C.

Naruto's 7-C uses an outdated Calc that's not used anymore which makes him Baseline 7-C or above.

Even saying that Naruto can go beyond 7-C doesn't help against Shigiraki's Low 7-B+ Durability, High-Mid Regeneration, and Kilometers ranging Decay

• Rasenshuriken is useless unless he can get close, but that still doesn't stop Regen.

• Using KNO - KN3 turns him into a Berserker relying mostly on Melee, but can't do any damage.

• The only thing he has is the Speed advantage with Shushin and Kyuubi Amp.

Back