• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke vs One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on their stats team one piece shouldn't be able to even scratch Naruto and Sasuke. Luffy isn't a problem because all of naruto's attacks are shredding, and or piercing of some kind. Sasuke has all of his rinnegan techniques such as chibaku tense I that out scales everyone in one piece. The only ones who are safe are those with logia intangibility, but that can only get you so far against someone who is way stronger than them.

Kkapoios said:
Naruto and Sasuke vs the entire OP verse.
logia intangibility on? yes= one piece wins, no= super hard fight for both sides, if OP plays its hax ability (like sugars power) correctly they win, if not i would give this to the team...

is it equalised? that means, ould blackbeards power negate chakra? if yes than i see OP winning :)

vsbattles = bleach high speed 500+ mach(true max = 20-30, or faster then eye 100m\s), Bleach mounatains 50m = true mountain))), naruto island+CONTInentMOON( 200m mountains, ok, 10km moon, ok)

over vsbattles have all laugh)

logia intangibility on? yes= one piece wins, no= super hard fight for both sides, if OP plays its hax ability (like sugars power) correctly they win, if not i would give this to the team...

is it equalised? that means, ould blackbeards power negate chakra? if yes than i see OP winning :)

TSB is compromised of all elements that includes water so logias would get negated that's why I said team Naruto.

Couldn't ywach from bleach solo the entire verse and it was also stated that the 9 tails and ywach could go either way; soo with that being said I'm going with naruto and sasuke...

@Utenok123 Where did you see 200 m mountains and 10 km moon???

What you are saying doesn't realy make sense.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
TSB is compromised of all elements that includes water so logias would get negated that's why I said team Naruto.
they can still dodge, plus, logas arent the only hax beings, imagine a combo of law and sugar OR ghost girl alone, actually, the moment sasuke and naruto are hit they will turn into vegetables with no will to fight, easy win,

law can swtich places with naruto and sugor can touch him and turn him into a toy, sasuke alone will have a lot of ork if he wants to always evade laws attacks in his room+ broons side-dimension abilitys,

or robins power that could create hands and take out at least one eye out of their skull before being noticed (preferably from sasuke),

btw, all slashing attacks will be tanked by buggy who is immune to that, plus except for TSB there is no other way for the team to hurt th logia (and there are a lot of them)...

PS: the TSBs are also limited, if naruto uses them for attacks they wont come back :)

Kkapoios said:
Blackbeard can't negeta chakra
if the chakra-water of the TSB can cause permanent damage to logia (like cill said, bu he can be wrong :p) than i think we should allow BB to negate chakra attacks (since they would be the equivalent for DF-abilitys in this battle) ^_^

Ah. Another one of those mismatch threads that have been so discussed recently.

@Kkapoios: You're normally a good contributer, so before I lock this, tell me: Was this intentionally spite, or did you legitimately not know if One Piece would lose this badly?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Greatestsin
You're arguing if MHS+ characters are to be hit by MHS ones why?
becaus ethey have hax that overcomes conventional speed, law can constantly teleport, bruno can go into a different dimension and attack whenever he wants, light fruti is giving lightspeed, enel is as fast as lightning, logia are not attackable with conventional means and if we allow chakra-water to negate their powers than we should allow BB to use his powers which would take away all of narutos and sasuke abilitys the moment he touches them (and he has a big chance thanks to swpping or he forces one of them to come close to him, and attacks like TSB's could be absorbed by the darkness), robin can let her arms appear wherever she wants (in a certain range), luffy wont take damage from any super-powered punch that hits him...

in short, in a all out battle of one piece vs naruto sasuke i dont see them standing a chance, but if this is a one on one (which wasnt mentioned) than i agree, they will win (some users will be a bit more difficult but they will be defeated too) ^_^

@GreatestSin

Teleportation is not speed to begin with and op doesn't have the strength to put Naruto and Sasuke down they're continental and above.

Law doesn't have the speed to react or hit Naruto no one does. So I don't see how they aren't winning this easily.

Also TSB can be used in many ways that includes as a weapon of close combat .

Lightning speed is only MHS which is far too slow to hit MHS + characters btw

Also TSB negates logias seeing as it's made out of all elements . It is granted compromised by chakra however.

Naruto can also clone himself since the numbers of fighters are a lot he likely will that's a habit of his.

Anyways in short MHS+ continent+ characters with hax vs MHS barely country busters with some few haxxes I don't see how Naruto and Sasuke aren't easily winning.

Either Luffy gets the same blitzing that kenpachi and the elites got, or Luffy would hit him with his strongest moves and knock him out with conqueror's haki

Both Naruto and Sasuke can individually solo One Piece. This isn't a fight, this is a complete stomp.

Whitebeard is only Small Country level or 1.2 Teratons of TNT . While Naruto and Sasuke are Multi-Continent level which starts at 1,000 Petatons / 1 Exaton of TNT.

1,000 Petatons / 1 Exaton is equal to 1 Million Teratons. 1 Million Teratons divided by 1.2 Teratons is around a 833,333 difference.

Both Naruto and Sasuke's attacks produce over 833 thousand times more energy than Whitebeard's attacks do.

Every single OP Character is going to get completely annihilated.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@GreatestSi
doesnt matter, with teleportation they will be able to touch them and in some cases a single hit is everything that is needed for a win...

and even if TSB is used in close range, it needs time to change plus its range is limited (and if they are lost they will be gone forever)

they also have someone who can instantly teleport people and a light-speed char (furthermore somene like nico robins power is instant too (which can be used to damage weak places of the body(like i already said)))

IF tsb negats logia than BB negates chakra, at least this would be needed if they are equivalized, that means that clones and jutsus who have area of effect-traits wont be usuable...

ok, the clones will be hard but destroying them with only brute force isnt needed, ghost-girls abilitys would stop them immediatly...

how i see it: naruto and sasuke > OP in terms of "physical abilitys" like destrutive capacity etc but OP > naruto and sasuke in terms of hax, i mean, they have someone who can go around any defense and if you are hit you will become temporariyl unable to fight, or once hit you will turn into a useless toy, if correctly used OP would surely be able to win ^_^

i like one piece as a series more but they're lagging way behind naruto in power right now, they more than likely clear the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back