• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Boruto discussion thread

@Applelord

The databook says she used the the chakra of the shinobi trapped in IT. That doesn't mean she can't use it alone. She has 6 dimensions created before Chakra was disperesed. If she needed Chakra of other people, she wouldn't have the dimensions.

Also, look at her Situation. Kaguya was up against Naruto and Sasuke and Kakashi. Remember the Chakra Mechanics, If She used ETSB out of her personal Chakra, she'd be more subseptble to being sealed due to alot of her Chakra/Stamina being used. Using The Shinobi chakra to Power herself up and create the ETSB is the best way to ensure she can Kill them and not get sealed.

When did she created the dimensions? Give me the link. Making them her dimensions doesn't mean she created them. She could had conquer the dimensions.

She was in the process of creating a new one with her ETSB, it only makes sense that she created the others the same way.

Speculation is not a source. That's way in the rules such topic is banned. When did she had the time to create them? Source please if possible.

Omfg...I serously get irritated of things like this.

Anyways, @ AppleLord, the only time she would have had to make them is prior to her conflict with Hags and Hamura, I.E. before Chakra was dispersed. (Ref. Databook, Chapter 670-671, Chapter 681).

Things to note: Kaguya can absorb chakra accross dimensions, She can manipulate her dimensions and knows the ability to create and drestroy dimensions.

^This lends more proof she created them than not because she hasn't shown the ability to do so on earth or other.

Where did she get the moon to use the Infinite Tsukuyumi? If the Moon didn't existed prior to her been sealed, and the databook says that the Infinite Tsukuyumi needs to be casted on the moon. The Anime filler/head-canon uses a moon from one of her dimensions, but she just ate the fruit. The dimension existed before she came to Earth. If she was the first person to gained chakra, then she created the dimensions without using chakra or she had known about them and just claimed them for herself. Remember, In Boruto her temple had scrolls and looked like some kind of school.

Your first Mistake is aassuming there was a moon prior to her using Mugen. Hags statements implies she didn't mugen the entire planet as her using genjutsu on people is what got her feared in the first place. Can't really happen if everyone is genjutsued. And Stop please. Through some referrences about why the dimensions existed before she came to earth before trying to pass it as fact. And you can't claim a Dimension as yours. Either you're going to say Kaguya has eality Warping or the dimension is hers for being able to manipulate it any way she see's fit.

You're seriously reaching bro..

Databook says that IT needs a moon. Assumption not, but fact. We never got confirmation if IT really shines on the whole planet, since the moon's light can't physically cover the other half of the planet. We only got the known continent. I didn't made up any of it, just reply with another interpretation to what you implied. Doesn't make it a fact, but it raises questions. Frieza claim himself the Emperor of the Universe and he had some government control over it. But Kaguya unlike Frieza can travel through dimensions and manipulate nature chakra. She could had conquer the dimensions before arriving on Earth. That's what the anime flashback and the Boruto movie implied anyway.

@AppleLord

What the Manga says and Shows > The Databook. The moon is only needed to cast IT on a planetary scale which Kaguy is implied not to have done via statements.

• There was no moon until after Kaguya was sealed
  • Kaguya used IT on people prior to it
And no, the anime filler isn't canon and Boruto Manga implies suggests nothing on someone taking control of a dimension giving them the benefits Kaguya gets:

• Complete Manipulation of the dimension
  • Energy levels recovering faster while inside
  • Absorbing Energy from another Dimension through it
So, you're just wrong.

The Databook are written by the author himself. You can choose your own head canon, but it won't make it a fact. Show me evidence of IT been used without the moon, and don't bring your previous speculation as facts, because as you saw, it can be interpretated both ways.

Anime shows her using another moon from another dimension as the databook confirmed.

The context of the anime was adapted from the manga, something that Kishi himself wrote in canon.

In the Boruto Movie Kaguya had her own temple where a civilization worship her in the ice dimension. That's where Sasuke found the scroll.

Complete manipulation of nature doesn't equal the whole dimension. She never manipulated the skies.

She was absorbing energy from the God tree as Black Zetsu stated.

Your alternative facts aren't 100% accurated.

The databook being written by Kishimoto doesn't mean it takes precedence over the the Main canon source which is the manga

Anime isn't canon, so that means literally nothing

Except the Manga never shows Kaguya using a moon from another dimension, so your specific point itself was never adapted from the manga

So? I don't see what that ice dimension has to do with anything

The god tree which had connected to the people of the world, Yes.

That's what I said head canon, over canon. Anime isn't canon but the source material is canon. Neither did it show Kaguya using it without a moon, and giving secondary canon info that it requires a moon it's accurate, rather than assuming that she didn't use a moon when it was stated otherwise by Kishi himself in a secondary source material.

Dude, just stop. Seriously, now you're getting annoying.

0671-010

0681-008

• Kaguya used IT on people with her eye powers alone
  • The Moon didn't exist until Kaguya was sealed
And look dude, you and I both know there is no direct statement of Kaguya creating the dimensions. From what's shown and stated, it's heavily implied she did.

• Manipulating the Dimension how she wants
  • Knowing the ability to create and destroy them
  • Her power recover faster in them (The Genisis Dimension at least)
  • Being able to absorb chakra through it
You're just denying the implications for YOUR HEAD CANON. Nothing you're saying is factually. Kaguya has castles in the Ice and Lava dimension. It can be argued she has some in all of them, and nowhere around for miles do you see signs of civilization. The planets are uninhabitable. Even the Inner Moon area for the Otsutsuki Clan had to be terraformed to be similar to earth. You're going to be ignored if you keep up with this non-sense.

The Databook only takes into account the showings in the war arc, not past accounts. And even then, the manga takes precedence over the DB.

The databook says Kaguya used the chakra of those in It to create it. It doesn't say she couldn't do it herself, and like I said above, there is a logical reason as for why she didn't. There are 6 Dimensions that are implied to be created by Kaguya before Chakra was dispersed, so thi argument on needing IT is folly.

@Barry I know you're getting frustruated but lets keep things civilized.

@Apple

1) If Databooks were used as a direct source Madara's sword could cut the universe

2) As for Novels not being cannon, i'm pretty sure they are seeing as how we've used them before for feats/details of the series and they dont' contradict the manga.

3) The fact that a lot of people argue Kaguya-- althought heavily implied to have created her own dimensions -- is still being denied is beyond ridiculous.

If you don't want to continue the conversation you are not obligated to reply to me.

Those scans implied that she use IT on the people, but it doesn't show how she did it.

The manga provides 0 evidence for either of your cases.

While the databook and anime both provide evidence of the moon been used. Two sources back up by the author's source material.

Show don't Tell.

AppleLord said:
If you don't want to continue the conversation you are not obligated to reply to me.
Those scans implied that she use IT on the people, but it doesn't show how she did it.

While the databook and anime both provide evidence of the moon been used. Two sources back up by the author's source material.

Show don't Tell.
Giphy552546

I'm done son, you win...YOU WIN!!!! _________________________________________________

On another note, the novels aren't canon. Nothing connects the novels with the Main Naruto Chapters 1-700, Gaiden, The Last, Boruto Manga/Anime. Kishi is involved with the Boruto Manga/Anime and gives them his blessing. As far as the Boruto novel goes, even if it was canon, it's been retconned by the manga like the movie.

I never mention the novels. And I'm quite sad that @BarryAllen2.0 isn't in the right state of mind to continue our discussion about fictional characters. I'll leave and come back to check on him later on.

I strongly advise the both of you stop this discussion before things get out of hand. And no, don't reply to this with passive aggressive comments directed at each other.

Omimi said:
AppleLord said:
did u missed this
it stated clearly that she only used her eye power

Sdsdsd
It says that she used her eye power, but it doesn't show how and obviously when Madara cast it on the moon he used his ocular powers.

I don't think the Moon is a necessity to cast Infinite Tsukiyomi but rather just the most efficient way of trapping the most number of people in the shortest amount of time

The Moon was clearly not around before Hagoromo and Hamura fought their mother, and Kaguya can tank attacks from Naruto and Sasuke who are likely 5-B - which is what makes her 5-B. If that is indeed the debate that is going on here

ScarletFirefly said:
I strongly advise the both of you stop this discussion before things get out of hand. And no, don't reply to this with passive aggressive comments directed at each other.
I said I was done with it and moved on to something else. When it comes to that discussion with AppleLord:

Giphydrsjtrjy

Anyways, Boruto Episode 9 though....That fight with Hanabi was lit and the conversation with Naruto and Hiashi...makes you wish Neji didn't bite the dust.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Professor

I dunno if they're filler or not. Personally, I think they're canon but I don't know what others think.

I'm not sure if chakra levels mean anything in this case. For example, Naruto's chakra is much more than Kakashi's, but he's nowhere near his level. I'm talking about Part 1 Naruto. And barely fending off a casual Shukaku is still better than anything Naruto showed at the time or throughout Part 1.
Fair enough. But i still think Boruto should be upgraded for beating Iwabe (iirc wasnt Iwabe also stronger than Metal Lee? Iwabe was known for being the schools strongest in terms of Taijutsu) and if we're gonna accept 8-C Shikamaru via his paper bomb, which is a common ninja tool, then other ninja can be given the same treatment, Boruto included.

Back