• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name a verse that the moon from LOCAL58 solos

I'm asking if the moon would always be in the same location as the real life moon. I think there are some characters that could possibly win against the moon but don't have self sustenance.

You would think that, but if it can't move under it's own power, then it can't really do anything, can it? I'm also unsure it this is quite enough for teleportation.
I would disagree with that because it was away from the earth a few seconds earlier and the next moment it teleports closer.

I'm just gonna list my verses here

Mortal Kombat: Bootleg Azathoth gets awakened gg

Darkest Dungeon: Gets trapped in the farmstead with mini lavos forever

Soul Calibur: Unsure, depends on how it interacts with Soul Edge and Astral Chaos

Killer Instinct: Possibly incons with Gargos as both passive the other I think.

Jojo: Stops somewhere, idk where tho

Dark Souls: Clears on the basis that Type 3 Madness Manip incaps and that bypasses lol res

World of Darkness: Any mage worth their salt turns it into a lawnchair

Hokuto No Ken: Clears afaik

Star Wars: Mindhax gg

Bloodborne: Same as Darkest Dungeon but without mini lavos.

Devil May Cry: Dante fires a bullet gg

Guilty Gear: Sol passively rewrites the moon's info, not sure about Type 3 affecting him tho

Castlevania: Dracula laughs at it

Infamous: Iirc a moon does get blown up in this verse, regardless gaze upon it and be solo'd I say

Warhammer: Kharn nulls, Culexus likely nulls etc

Persona: Dies the instant it sets foot in the verse

Blazblue: Dies even harder

Elder Scrolls: Stops once he gets to the tier 4s I'd say.

Back