• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nagyunn Revision

Second22

They/Them

Summary

Hello, for the thread about Manhwa, which Nagyunn's profile is the first profile I created on this wiki. It's not because there aren't many followers of this Manhwa, that I released it without caring about my favorite character's profile. But now I'm back. I will come to fix some things in this thread.

Nagyunn

Status​

Currently, in Nagyunn's profile, at most, he's only scaled from Nuljin's destruction of the rock. However, he doesn't have his own energy and is only able to produce the result from pressure points. Therefore, I have to finding the base energy of Nagyunn.

Normally, Yulnia should have more energy than 5634285.33352 Joules because she has been able to generate this much energy since she was a child. And Nagyunn is able to survive her attacks, but his durabilitye is not related to his attacking power. Nagyunn has very low attacking power compared to his durability. In Chapter 24, Nagyunn is able to withstand 5 out of 10 attacks from Yulnia and he says that his attacking power is only 1 out of 10. Therefore, Nagyunn's base is 1/10 of Yulnia's.
  • Nagyunn AP: 5634285.33352 * 1/10 = 563428.533352 Joules
For endurance, he can withstand attacks only 5 out of 10 times. Therefore;
  • Nagyunn Durability: 5634285.33352 * 5/10 = 2817142.66676 Joules
But he was still able to survive a full force blow from Yulnia, so it might be noted on his profile.

For Speed seem have to make new key for him
In Chapter 103, Nagyunn startles Laurun with his speed, despite Laurun having Fadiyan's knightly speed. Which is strange since he weak, cannot even reaction to apprentice knight speed. So I believe it indicates a latent power within Nagyunn that grows stronger as his rage increases. The angrier he gets, the more his power grows. Upon careful observation, it appears that although his physical strength had improved, he had lost his composure and sound judgment. Based on his conversations with Laurun, he does seem as careless as usual. Nonetheless, this is still a theory, and there could be alternative explanations. However, this theory seems the most plausible because, after he gained control over his anger, he became weak again

앞으로 조금이야. 고지가 눈앞이다: It's just a little ahead. The summit is right in front

Therefore, Nagyunn's speed will be Hypersonic+ from the Rage power, while other aspects of Status will remain the same as before because there has been no clear scaling of AP or Dura with anyone.

Ability​

Done. Please, I hope this thread won't die

I think instead of removing weapon mastery it can be replaced with something like "Sword User". Kind of like how multiple characters who are good with guns even without training are given the ability mentioned as "Skilled Marksman".

Back