• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myeato Urusaki vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
This will be interesting...

Low 5-B versions used (Part 1 Myeato and Six Paths Sage Mode/Tailed Beast Mode Naruto)

Speed Equalized

Myeato: 4

Naruto: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Yeah what Fire said. If it was truly that, either this would have been not made or would have been closed right away.

In all seriousness Myeato probably Atomically destroys Naruto, Death haxes him, Probability Manipulation and the ability to fight without a body. Along with many other things. Myeato takes this for me.

Is there anything Naruto at his best can do compared to what Myeato at even his "weakest" (if Low 5-B is his weakest to say here in this case at this point for him, that is)?

The things Myeato can do seem to do much better than what Naruto's best can do. True he can throw multiple giant Rasen's at Myeat' that destroy/attack on a molecular level (right? been a long time since I last read/watched Naruto) and he can do stuff like sense him even if he was invisible or if Myeat' did some shit like Madara's Limbo among other things, but Myeato looks like he has the upper hand on anything and everything in terms of powers. He has regen neging (not that it matters since even if he didn't use that, Naruto's regen level seems to be pretty damn low from his page and from what I recall vaguely still of its extent), can attack and eventually destroy Naruto's soul, atomize him, bypass dura, higher regen and can self-res himself should Naruto happen to kill him first...

...Yeah, I have to go with what Dragon said and say Myeato. Although seriously speaking, it does seem stompy from the looks of both of their abilities? But that's just me...

I mean...Naruto does have the AP advantage. But that's about it.

Also added.

Myeato: 3

Even with SPTBM, Naruto gets bodied badly. Even if he somehow destroyed Myeato's body he'd get atomically decimated or even worse his soul destroyed by a disembodied Myeato. So I vote for my guy (what a surprise ).

I see. Guessing adding Tailed Beast Mode doesn't make a difference.

Myeato: 4

Maybe I should make it a simple win via KO. That may even the playing field a bit more.

No it's not because Myeato doesn't use his strongest abilities (hax abilities where death manip and causality manip, etc. come into play). It's more of a physical brawl if anything.

Rip. If it's really a stomp then we may as well close this.

It might perhaps be a stomp if even if both were starting at CQC combat, once the hax/powers/abilities/whateveryouallwanttosayofthem is thrown out, Myeato will get the victory here.

I'd also assume that even with Naruto's "higher AP", he still has crap regen compared to Myeato's (if what his page is said to be believed, having Low regen is not that good against someone like Myeato's in comparison and throughout a long fight) so...I suppose it is a stomp then?

Back