• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(My wife is a demon queen) Xiang ye ap Revision

Hello guys
This is my first time make a profile so if anything goes wrong please tell me.

My wife is a demon queen this series is more than popular enough to get a profile but for some reason it still hasn't. So I create a profile sendbox for main protagonist if this get's acepted than I applie this and create other character profile sendbox

Also, this thread will be dealing with scaling other statistics (Striking Strength/Durability)

At least Mountain level (267.637002362 Megatons) Rennes : As we can see, it created a large storm. Typically, storms have a radius of about 20km when visibility is clear and are cylindrical in shape. Using the thickness of a Nimbostratus, we have. (Low end)

At least Large Mountain level+, to Island level(
Roland's robot is supposedly capable of producing 7000 megatons)

Small Planet level :
in the Forge Field (Xiang ye He was able to create a small, real black hole)(low end)(3.05988998e+30 to 2.487e+32 Joules)

Large Planet Level : Torst Angus
in his Draconian Form (He is able to increase, at least, all of his characteristics by 10x). with the Red God Domain (The Red God Domain increases his combat ability by 20x) Stronger than Xiang Ye with 80% Isabelle Osa demonic power

Large planet level: (Isabelle Osa destroy a black hole at least 1m large) (398.1835564 Yottatons)

Star level : (Xiang Ye create a black hole large then himself in the forge field)(5.693e+41 to 3.182e+42Joules)

Note:-
The Black Hole created by Xiang Ye will be considered real for the following reasons:
1. It was considered to become uncontrollable and unstoppable if created. This statement came from a genius in the fields of Physics and etc, in this case, Xiang Ye .
2. He displayed his spaghettification talent against Raymond, instantly disintegrating him.
3. It absorbs matter and created a Photon Sphere and an Accretion Disk around itself. It was also able to absorb a 3-layer Dyson Sphere.
4. It was said to not possess any type of magic by Isabella Osa .

Xiang Ye's lasers are not magical and come from technology invented on Earth.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:
Were the calcs accepted here?

You should create a blog and send it here for approval

You need the accepted calcs and the sandbox is not very well formatted. You also need to add the references. The thread can be closed in the meantime.

I feel like we should be having more Calc group members looking at this, but all the feats hear need to have Work shown and/or using accepted blog posts for reference. And it's especially calc group members whose job is to qualify if it meets criteria for real black holes. But I will also point out one thing wrong.

At least Large Mountain level+, to Island level(Roland's robot is supposedly capable of producing 7000 megatons)
Disagree here. It says 7000 Tons/Hour; Tons not Megatons. A million times weaker than what is proposed. Also, it's per hour; fore wattage feats, we go of per second. Dividing it by 3600; seconds in an hour, gives us 1.94 Tons/second. This would come out to Building level+ that is extremely close to Large Building level. But lastly, a question, do we have reason that Tons is referring to Tons of TNT equivalent as opposed to tons of force? Because those are not the same thing.

At least Mountain level (267.637002362 Megatons) Rennes : As we can see, it created a large storm. Typically, storms have a radius of about 20km when visibility is clear and are cylindrical in shape. Using the thickness of a Nimbostratus, we have. (Low end)
Creating a storm is Low 7-B+ by default. Also need to prove it isn't Environmental Damage. The scans mention the usage of magic: is this an approved UES? If so, then it would scale. That said, the scans also don't show a storm; they show a number of (very small) tornadoes. Tornadoes of standard size are only Large Building level, but given the smaller size of those shown here, if there isn't a better view of the feat, this could easily be as low as Small Building level.

Possibly Large Mountain level+, to Island level(Roland's robot is supposedly capable of producing 7000 megatons)However, although very specific, this may just be a hyperbole .
Spoken of in brief by DDM, is there something implying this means tons of TNT an hour? Our tiering system is not based upon just tons, it is based on joules, which we write out as the equivalent tonnage of TNT to produce such a blast of energy.

Small Planet level : in the Forge Field (Xiang ye He was able to create a small, real black hole)(low end)(3.05988998e+30 to 2.487e+32 Joules)
Does this have a calc?

How is this 5-A?

Large planet level: (Isabelle Osa destroy a black hole at least 1m large) (398.1835564 Yottatons)
See two points above. For the record, unless that character is quite a lot taller than a human, I'm fairly certain that's not 1 meter.

Star level : (Xiang Ye create a black hole large then himself in the forge field)(5.693e+41 to 3.182e+42Joules)
In the future please link to the calcs for this stuff, man. We literally cannot approve these without proof.

Note:-
The Black Hole created by Xiang Ye will be considered real for the following reasons:
This sort of thing should have been decided on the calc blog that precedes the CRT. That said, I currently have no issues with it being seen as an actual black hole, it displays sufficient properties (and there's no evidence to suggest inconsistency, aside from a trifling thing or two).

So: get calcs, get them approved, regroup.

Creating a storm is Low 7-B+ by default. Also need to prove it isn't Environmental Damage. The scans mention the usage of magic: is this an approved UES? If so, then it would scale. That said, the scans also don't show a storm; they show a number of (very small) tornadoes. Tornadoes of standard size are only Large Building level, but given the smaller size of those shown here, if there isn't a better view of the feat, this could easily be as low as Small Building level.
Nah I don't think so. The spells don't have the same power.
Spoken of in brief by DDM, is there something implying this means tons of TNT an hour? Our tiering system is not based upon just tons, it is based on joules, which we write out as the equivalent tonnage of TNT to produce such a blast of energy.
I don't think that's the case.
See two points above. For the record, unless that character is quite a lot taller than a human, I'm fairly certain that's not 1 meter.
If I remember the scene correctly at this point she was already compressing the black hole. The black hole was bigger at the start (it sucked in a guy but I don't remember if it was bigger than him or not).

Back