• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My New Goal: App Store

I have been on this wiki long enough and I have finally decided what I am going to do here.

Every week, Apple selects 15 or so new games and places them in the App Store under the "New Games we Love" category, in addition to selecting a new App of the Week. Every weekend on Friday or Saturday, I will post a new blog with the following information:

I will do a surface-level analysis of the games they selected including:

- Short description

- Price (if there is one)

- Tiers of attack strength, durability, and speed

- The apps i BOLD are Higlighted apps. These are the ones that I think are powerful or interesting or fitting enough to be on this wiki.

Ways that you could help out:

- I will only do a surface-level analysis of each game. If you already have the game and you see that I made an error or if you have something to add, please comment below

- If you agree with the BOLDED game and want it to be included on the wiki, you can bring it up in the discussion as well

I will hopefully post the first of these today or tommorrow for this week's set of games. Maybe there will be a game with a lot of powerful characters!

Disclaimer: Please note that "ways you can help out" is only a suggestion for people who either already have the game or are interested in getting it. I am not forcing you to do or buy anything. Thank you!

Uhm what? Where is these analysis(eses, or whatever plural for analysis is) going? You're going to analyze a game, and if its good enough, bring it over here to have profiles made?

Or is it just that, your own list of things you analyzed and wants to share?

I will post a list of the games for that week on the General Discussion board. Each item on the list will contain the analysis for that particular game. I will analyze all the games even if nothing is powerful but I will bold the ones that are powerful.

I see. Carry on then. Maybe some of our "more active" members can get a life outside of VSB (not that I'm any different but eh).

I don't think that spamming this wiki with profiles for irrelevant app games without a story is a good idea.

Back