• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Upgrades are Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite power for destruction is fine with supporting feats. That looks fine to me.

No. what sounded flowery to her was the fabric of reality feat and what you are referring to her seemed Low 2-C rather than High 3-A. It wasn't the reasoning but it actually fits Tier 2 to her than Tier 3.

What I meant is the infinite power of destruction including awareness of realities should be under Low 2-C, not High 3-A

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
No. what sounded flowery to her was the fabric of reality feat and what you are referring to her seemed Low 2-C rather than High 3-A. It wasn't the reasoning but it actually fits Tier 2 to her than Tier 3.

What I meant is the infinite power of destruction including awareness of realities should be under Low 2-C, not High 3-A
Why would awareness play a role?

Infinite power of destruction only be capped at a safe lowball as far as what the person's knowledge of when involving what can be destroyed. Starswirl & Pony of Shadows was both aware of other realities, so saying she has infinite powers of destruction makes the statement seem Low 2-C.

Promestein said:
Infinite power for destruction is fine with supporting feats. That looks fine to me.
Right, so on the topic of Discord: I think instead of a possibly, he should get a likely, not sure if he should keep his tier 4. I say likely because I believe there is evidence that when My Little Pony uses the term universe or variation of the term, they usually mean the universe as a space-time continuum and not just the matter inside it. If that is the case, then when he says his magic can control all of reality, Occam's Razor would likely assume he is referring to the universe in that way as well. I can post examples of evidence if needed

Well now that Promestien is "officially" fine with the upgrades, I guess. But I'd rather hear confirmation from Antvasima before applying them.

Am I allowed to take some of workload off of Light or no ? I don't want to hold him responsible for doing all of the work here when there is quite a bit of pages to be edited.

Sure. Just don't forget to edit the categories '''and''' be sure to post this threads address in the "description of edit" section so people know why it's happening.

@Lightbuster

Can you verify the edits and clean up after him if necessary?

All the edits appear to be in order. This one can be closed if there's nothing left to discuss.

Two more threads left until this project of mine is over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back