• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
The purpose of this thread is to apply the following calculated feats, performed by 5% Deku and Ingenium's Recipro Burst.

Deku dodges bullets from soldiers.

Ingenium saves Todoroki from Stain's sword attack.

These are the characters apart from Deku and Ingenium affected by the upgrade, I will also be specifying if only their combat speed scale.

Students=
Dynamight's combat speed and movement speed with Explosion: Finished a race faster than 5% Deku, and fought on par with him.
Shoto's combat speed: Dodged a kick from Ingenium's Recipro Burst, and can block Stain's attacks.
Dark Shadow in a Dark Environment: Stomped Moonfish who was outpacing both Shoto and Dynamight.
Mirio's movement speed: Can outpace 8% Deku, though it should be noted that he can only do this using his Quirk, we don't know if he could actually run as fast as Deku. Mirio's combat speed is already Hypersonic+.
The majority of Class 1-A and 1-B students's combat speed (Joint Training Arc only): Most students scale in one way or another from Tsukuyomi, who can keep up with Slice, who in turn could dodge attacks from Dark Shadow in a Dark Environment.

It should be noted that Tsukuyomi was stated to be physically weak compared to the average student, which is why most students scale from him, and this weakness was only fixed until recently.

Pro Heroes=
Gang Orca's combat speed: Could easily block an attack from 5% Deku despite being taken by surprise.
Eraser Head's combat and movement speed: Can run side by side with 8% Deku in their assault against Overhaul.
Vlad King's combat and movement speed: Can outpace Dabi, who in turn can move his arm faster than Shoto.
Mt. Lady's combat speed: Intercepted Mr. Compress, who was launched by Magne in order to capture Dynamight.
Kamui Woods's combat speed: Restrained Shigaraki before he could react, with Shigaraki being able to keep up with Eraser Head.
Tiger's combat speed: Easily dodged an attack from 5% Deku.
Mandalay's combat speed: Can keep up with Spinner, who can throw a knife faster than 5% Deku.
Fat Gum's combat speed: Saved Eraser Head from a surprise attack.

Villains=
Shigaraki's combat speed: Comparable to Eraser Head even in the first saga.
Stain's combat speed: Can block Ingenium's attacks with Recripro Burst, but his movement speed obviously doesn't scale.
All members of the League of Villains except Mustard: Toga can keep up with 5% Deku, Twice with Shoto, Mr. Compress captured Dynamight, Spinner can throw things faster than 5%, Muscular can outpace 5%, Dabi is superior to Shoto, Kurogiri can block attacks from Shigaraki, Toga and Dabi, Moonfish is faster than Shoto and Dynamight as I said earlier.
Geten's combat speed: Can keep up with Dabi.
Nine's attack speed: His Quirks outpaced Dynamight. His reaction speed already scales from 20%.
Chimera's combat speed: Can easily keep up with Ingenium's Recipro and the rest of Class 1-A.
Wolfram's combat and attack speed: 5% Deku have trouble keeping up with his attacks.
Gentle Criminal's combat speed and movement speed (Enhanced only): Can keep with 8% Deku and is as quick as him while enhanced with La Brava's Quirk.
Kendo Rappa's combat speed: Can keep up with Fat Gum and Red Riot even without using his Quirk.

So that should be it. Characters not mentioned here already scale from better feats, or I accidentally skipped them, if that's the case then please remind me in the comments.

Last edited:
It should be noted that Tsukuyomi was stated to be physically weak compared to the average student, which is why most students scale from him, and this weakness was only fixed until recently.

When is it stated that the average member of the class is just as fast as Tsukuyomi?

I dislike that this kind of thing is just assumed based on a general statements on physicals and not actual feats for scaling.

Tsukuyomi was said to have a physical weakness, something that none of his other classmates have, with the exception of Komori.

If he somehow had better reactions and combat speed it would contradict this statement, as that is the speed at which he can move and fight, and that's part of his physicality.

I'm already giving this the benefit of the doubt by only scaling their Joint Training Arc keys.

Last edited:
Mirio's movement speed: Can outpace 8% Deku, though it should be noted that he can only do this using his Quirk, we don't know if he could actually run as fast as Deku.
Why should his quirk make him faster than himself without it?

Tsukuyomi was said to have a physical weakness, something that none of his other classmates have, with the exception of Komori.

That's not the same thing as a positive statement in favor of the students.

Also, I question Tsukuyomi having a physical weakness at all if we're saying he's just as fast as Ingenium's Recipro Burst or 5% One For All Deku. Do you not see how extremely contradictory that is?

Tsukuyomi can't be slower than the average student and yet also be comparable to two of the fastest students in the class at the time.

Why should his quirk make him faster than himself without it?
By using his Quirk Mirio can launch himself from walls or the ground at high speeds, but it has nothing to do with the speed of his legs.

That's not the same thing as a positive statement in favor of the students.

Also, I question Tsukuyomi having a physical weakness at all if we're saying he's just as fast as Ingenium's Recipro Burst or 5% One For All Deku. Do you not see how extremely contradictory that is?

Tsukuyomi can't be slower than the average student and yet also be comparable to two of the fastest students in the class at the time.
It pretty much is, if in your class you are noted to be particularly weak for one reason or another, and your classmates are not, then it confirms that you are weaker than they are.

Tsukuyomi is not as fast as them, I made sure to specify only his combat speed scales. Also 5% Deku and Recipro Burst Iida from those sagas really fall behind when compared to current students, even characters like Froppy and Chargebolt could easily defeat them based on their recent feats.

Tsukuyomi's statement about being physically weak and overcoming that weakness was made in the Rise of Villains Saga, so I don't know why you are bringing keys from a previous saga. Tsukuyomi fought on par with someone who could keep with an Enhanced Dark Shadow, who in the U.A. Saga easily stomped Moonfish, who in turn is superior to both Shoto and Dynamight, does that make them slow compared to students in the Joint Training Arc? Yes, absolutely, and so does Deku and Iida.

Last edited:
It pretty much is, if in your class you are noted to be particularly weak for one reason or another, and your classmates are not, then it confirms that you are weaker than they are.

Weaker, not necessarily slower unless there's a statement for speed I've missed.

Tsukuyomi is not as fast as them, I made sure to specify only his combat speed scales. Also 5% Deku and Recipro Burst Iida from those sagas really fall behind when compared to current students, even characters like Froppy and Chargebolt could easily defeat them based on their recent feats.

Can you link the feats that show that only his combat speed is scaling?

Tsukuyomi's statement about being physically weak and overcoming that weakness was made in the Rise of Villains Saga, so I don't know why you are bringing keys from a previous saga. Tsukuyomi fought on par with someone who could keep with an Enhanced Dark Shadow, who in the U.A. Saga easily stomped Moonfish, who in turn is superior to both Shoto and Dynamight, does that make them slow compared to students in the Joint Training Arc? Yes, absolutely, and so does Deku and Iida.

Link to the things that you're talking about. I need to see these statements.

I don't see why random students, who have no feats connecting them to Tokoyami, should be scaling to his combat speed without Dark Shadow. I have no idea why so many students have "Comparable to a trained Tsukuyomi" given in their justifications with nothing at all being linked there as a reason why. Makes the profiles extremely difficult to understand.

I agree with Damage about randomly scaling people to Tokoyami just because he's physically weak, but beyond that...

I don't see why Base Tokoyami is scaling to Slice at all, when he's enhancing himself with Black Abyss during their fight. That isn't his base, he's increasing his strength/speed by wearing Dark Shadow over him. And I don't remember anything that says Dark Shadow is physically weak or something.

Actually Tokoyami states that Black Abyss compensates for his physical weakness and close combat vulnerability. Which means the Tokoyami who fought Slice doesn't even apply to that statement at all. Chapter 101. "By cloaking myself with Dark Shadow, I compensate for my physical weakness and close-combat vulnerability..."

Mr. Compress's reason to scale is also poor, since that is more of a stealth feat than a speed feat. He snuck up behind them and took them quietly, he didn't blitz them. Why does Twice dodging Todoroki's ice means he scales, but not Mr. Compress?

The rest of the scaling seems fine to me, if these calcs are truly alright to use.

I have been looking for any feats I could find for the remaining students so we don't have to scale them from Tsukuyomi.

Red Riot: Saved Eraser Head alongside Fat Gum. Managed to active his Unbreakable form, raise his guard up, and block a punch from Rappa, though the latter wasn't using his Quirk according to the anime - Chapter 142
Phantom Thief: Could react to 8% Deku's jumps. Could dodge an attack from Deku's uncontrollable Blackwhip - Chapters 210 and 211
Pinky: Can avoid attacks from Deku's Blackwhip rampage. Can dodge attacks from Slice, who can keep up with an enraged Dark Shadow - Chapter 211 - Heroes Rising Movie
Grape Juice: Also dodged the Blackwhip rampage alongside Pinky and Uravity. Saved Pinky from a Twin Impact attack, which Deku and Uravity could barely dodge - Chapters 211 and 214
Uravity: Can dodge and block Phantom Thief's attacks and managed to restrain him. Can keep up with Toga - Chapters 213, 214, 288 and 289
Gevaudan: Dodged a hit from Red Riot by switching between his human and beast form, and threw him dozens of meters into the air before Red Riot could do something - Chapter 196
Shinso: Hit Gevaudan with a metal pipe before he could properly react. Took Deku by surprise by throwing two metal pipes at him. Managed to react to 8% Deku's jump and throw his capturing weapon at him at almost the same speed - Chapters 197, 214 and 215
Chargebolt: Can react to Gevaudan's punch and electrocuted him mid-swing. Can keep up with Froppy and Shinso - Chapter 196 and 197
Tsuburaba: Jumped out of Gevaudan's back while the later was mid-swing to avoid Chargebolt's Electrification - Chapter 196
Froppy: Captured Tsuburaba while performing said jump. Can keep up with Shinso. Knocked Gevaudan out by throwing Dragon Shroud at his neck - Chapters 196 and 197
Tailman: Can react and perceive Ingenium's movement while using Recipro Turbo - Chapter 204
Real Steel: Can keep up with Shoto - Chapters 203, 204 and 205
Tentacole: Can keep up with Rocketti's horns, which allowed Real Steel to reach Shoto, and used them to capture Tailman - Chapters 203, 205, and 206
Rocketti: Can keep up with Tentacole. Her horns have a Supersonic+ supporting feat - Same chapters as Tentacole
Sugarman: Managed to block a punch from Chimera, who can easily keep up with Ingenium's Recipro Burst and Red Riot - Heroes Rising Movie
Cellophane: Saved Shoto from an attack by Chimera - Heroes Rising Movie
Vine: Easily captured Red Riot and Chargebolt, blocking the latter's Electrification attack - Chapters 196 and 197
Lizardy: Can hit Dynamight with her attacks and he has trouble dodging them - Chapter 207
Dragon Shroud: Could destroy Chargebolt's pointers before his Electrification was able to reach Gevaudan - Chapter 197
Can't Stop Thinking: Mr. Compress was unable to dodge his Laser Beam, but only his attack speed can scale - Chapter 82

Unfortunately for Creati, Earphone Jack, Battle Fist, and Invisible Girl (why does she even has a profile) I couldn't find any proper feats for them.

So what do you think Damage?

Last edited:
I don't see why Base Tokoyami is scaling to Slice at all, when he's enhancing himself with Black Abyss during their fight. That isn't his base, he's increasing his strength/speed by wearing Dark Shadow over him.
Black Abyss is just an armor, something that Tokoyami uses to cover his body, it's impossible for him to improve his reactions and combat speed with this technique. He can use Dark Shadow to fly fast but his reaction speed stays the same.

He was also moving on equal foot with Slice, and Black Abyss doesn't improve his legs as far as I know.

Last edited:
Maybe some random feats aren't good for scaling, like:

Hit Gevaudan with a metal pipe before he could properly react.

This was an attack that he just couldn't see coming. The pipe itself doesn't have to be falling at Hypersonic speeds in order to be able to hit him, but overall I'm not objecting to the changes listed above for now.

Shinso probably shouldn’t be scaling off Deku. One of the main points of the fight and Class B’s plan was Deku’s speed and power is too much for Class B and they’d need to work together to take him.

Monoma only reacted to Deku when he was quite some distance away.

Everyone reacting to Blackwhip is the same as it was from long distance.

Toga didn’t keep up with 5%. She pretty much overwhelmed him with stealth seeing as how he never attacked her during their encounter.

Since they reacted to his attacks from a distance, are you ok with downscaling them to Supersonic+? As we do with Shoto's ice attacks.

Shinso should be scaling from base Deku though, and despite those claims he launched his capturing weapon at a speed comparable to Deku's 8%.

I will start implementing the agreed changes or else I will never finish.

Since they reacted to his attacks from a distance, are you ok with downscaling them to Supersonic+? As we do with Shoto's ice attacks.

Shinso should be scaling from base Deku though, and despite those claims he launched his capturing weapon at a speed comparable to Deku's 8%.

I think that’s fine.

I am okay with this

Back