• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Mha getting a sequel seem rather practical to despite other people dismissal towards it. Looking at things from a business perspective, it would be pretty dumb for you to just drop a series that produce consistent cash for you.

Mha will surely get a sequel but not immediately. It might come in a few years, my only hope is that it not a next generation kind of shit.

Mha getting a sequel seem rather practical to despite other people dismissal towards it. Looking at things from a business perspective, it would be pretty dumb for you to just drop a series that produce consistent cash for you.

Mha will surely get a sequel but not immediately. It might come in a few years, my only hope is that it not a next generation kind of shit.

It would have to be. MHA is pretty heavy with the "next generation stronger than the last" stuff.

Nah, give me an All Might Prequel monster of the week style manga where he beats up Solar System Level Threats to protect Humanity
Honestly a future spin off where humanity has become an interstellar species quirk singularity has fully developed creating humans capable of destroying planets fighting over planets sounds nice.

Or Animals have developed quirks too (like Nezu but on a wide scale) and are rapidly evolving forcing humans to evolve as well making Earth a warzone with species fighting each other to get on the top of the food chain and a collapsed society trying to get back up and reclaim earth. With the always looming threat of a Quirk becoming so powerful that it may lead to the end of everything if obtained by a mindless animal.

Both are good spin off ideas.

Honestly a future spin off where humanity has become an interstellar species quirk singularity has fully developed creating humans capable of destroying planets fighting over planets sounds nice.

Or Animals have developed quirks too (like Nezu but on a wide scale) and are rapidly evolving forcing humans to evolve as well making Earth a warzone with species fighting each other to get on the top of the food chain and a collapsed society trying to get back up and reclaim earth. With the always looming threat of a Quirk becoming so powerful that it may lead to the end of everything if obtained by a mindless animal.

Both are good spin off ideas.
you just want galactic tiers

So official translations are out and it's said that Deku's body is being rewound 2-3 minutes, not that the time to heal will take 2-3 minutes. So it's probably gonna take a bit more for Deku to recover, so everyone might need to stall AFO for a bit longer than we think.
Hold up, how long was he in Shigaraki?

Hold up, how long was he in Shigaraki?
We don't know, the time in the mental world doesn't match the time in the real world.

It's like a dream or something similar. Izuku said he doesn't know either.

Considering this will work, that means it was no more than 3 minutes since he lost his arms.

We don't know, the time in the mental world doesn't match the time in the real world.

It's like a dream or something similar. Izuku said he doesn't know either.

Considering this will work, that means it was no more than 3 minutes since he lost his arms.
Could he get the Quirks back?

I guess losing all other quirks will lead him to use Base 100% OFA. Till now he was using 45% and substituting the rest to Fajin. So probably Infinite 100% Deku again.

Have y'all seen the art of mirko and other characters switching costumes? Mirko in Elasti girls outfit is peak. It's going around on twitter lol

Btw, in case if anyone wonders why I’m not making a calc blog out of it, it’s because I’ve never done one before and I don’t really have the desire to learn how to… 🤷‍♂️

What’s wrong with it, if you don’t mind me asking?
You can't px scale something coming towards the screen like that and Izuku was a good deal away from Mount Fuji as well, he wasn't exactly at the base.

You would need to angular size a shot like that and there is no way to get the width using that shot.

Also, it's assuming the depth is the same size as the width, since they're treating it like a cylinder, which is incorrect on both fronts. The shockwave expands the further away it gets from Izuku so it'd have to be kind of triangle shape, not a cylinder.

We do have this shot of the city behind them, which has been completely destroyed.

A quick calc of this is giving me 7+ Megatons of TNT (7-B). Kind of fits since that did destroy a city.

I think this is the most destruction Izuku has ever done as well, and this was just him flicking with all of his fingers.

He'd without a doubt could kill Tomura in one shot if he punched him with that kind of power instead.

If the attack did cause the amount of destruction in the blog you linked, all of Japan would've been destroyed. That completely breaks our KE even if the px scaling was correct.

Edit: Though the speed is incorrect, that timeframe would only apply to when the attack hit Shigaraki and not the full attack.

Last edited:
You can't px scale something coming towards the screen like that and Izuku was a good deal away from Mount Fuji as well, he wasn't exactly at the base.

You would need to angular size a shot like that and there is no way to get the width using that shot.

Also, it's assuming the depth is the same size as the width, since they're treating it like a cylinder, which is incorrect on both fronts. The shockwave expands the further away it gets from Izuku so it'd have to be kind of triangle shape, not a cylinder.

We do have this shot of the city behind them, which has been completely destroyed.

A quick calc of this is giving me 7+ Megatons of TNT (7-B). Kind of fits since that did destroy a city.

I think this is the most destruction Izuku has ever done as well, and this was just him flicking with all of his fingers.

He'd without a doubt could kill Tomura in one shot if he punched him with that kind of power instead.

If the attack did cause the amount of destruction in the blog you linked, all of Japan would've been destroyed. That completely breaks our KE even if the px scaling was correct.

Edit: Though the speed is incorrect, that timeframe would only apply to when the attack hit Shigaraki and not the full attack.
Now giga size it with the inverse square law because it originally came from his hand (I have no idea how it works)

5 Petatons of TNT, which is a tiny bit above baseline Multi-Continent level.

High 6-A confirmed boys!

Using the inverse square law for feats that aren't like explosions leads to absurd results.
Everytime inverse square law is applied to an OFA shockwave calc it gets wild, hilarious

Also only two-three weeks before we see Star vs Shigaraki. Hoping we get a good look at the cloud clap and missiles 🙏

I'm legit scared to see how Season 7 is going to animated Star and Stripe's cloud splits.

The missile one is kind of nothing as no one really scales to it. But the giant clap could be shot up pretty high depending on how quick it is.

Worst case we have lazy animation and the split is just a still frame after the impact. But considering this is the first battle of the season, those are usually high quality.

Note: The absolute highest the feat can be is one frame, which is 0.0416666667 seconds, the final results taking everything into account would be 300+ Teratons or High 6-B. So there is no way the feat can be higher than that. And I supremely doubt that the split will only last one frame, so it's just a pipe dream. And yes the 60x multiplier would put Prime level at 18+ Petatons or High 6-A. 5x Fa Jin would still be High 6-A as that tier is bloody massive.

I do believe the missile calc is the most likely to be increased however, since our timeframe is a massive 5 seconds. And I highly doubt the split will take that long.

I'm legit scared to see how Season 7 is going to animated Star and Stripe's cloud splits.

The missile one is kind of nothing as no one really scales to it. But the giant clap could be shot up pretty high depending on how quick it is.

Worst case we have lazy animation and the split is just a still frame after the impact. But considering this is the first battle of the season, those are usually high quality.

Note: The absolute highest the feat can be is one frame, which is 0.0416666667 seconds, the final results taking everything into account would be 300+ Teratons or High 6-B. So there is no way the feat can be higher than that. And I supremely doubt that the split will only last one frame, so it's just a pipe dream. And yes the 60x multiplier would put Prime level at 18+ Petatons or High 6-A. 5x Fa Jin would still be High 6-A as that tier is bloody massive.

I do believe the missile calc is the most likely to be increased however, since our timeframe is a massive 5 seconds. And I highly doubt the split will take that long.
The crazier part of this is that we would have High 6-B High Ends and Endeavor honestly.

Nah, we don't even see the split, happens it .1 frames, a single frame captures the clap, the split, after effects, and the next 3 chapters gg ez

That's my biggest worry; that they don't even bigger animating the split and just cut to the effects.

On one side I want to see beautiful cloud animation, on the other I want it to be so fast that we get some rad scaling.

I am more worried about the Gearshift, I hope we can get something definitive out of it because the current speed rating is a mess, it's just higher with his and higher with that.

Also please Hori just release a guidebook or something to confirm about the laser quirks and Tech. Also multipliers for the quirks.

Back