• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My first character(Sort of.)

azontr

He/Him
I finished a rough draft of one of my first characters, I'm still actually writing the story so it's incomplete, and I still don't know how to add tabbers so there is that. Any feedback is nice. Very open to change as the story is still being written.

Here.

Edit: Figured out tabbers, am god.

Last edited:
Use source editor instead of visual editor. Even if you're on mobile or something everything and how it's presented on the wiki will be a lot clearer.

For example and to toot some of my own pages look at the tabber sections for Littlepip (Partial) and Blackjack.

Also personal thing, if you are gonna use tabbers for forms that share abilities, then list out all of the abilities in that tab. Don't say stuff such as "same as before" or "same as [other form] in addition to" because that makes it a nightmare for randos to keep track of when debating. It's nicer to have all the abilities in one list. Resistances I would say are the exception.

Use source editor instead of visual editor. Even if you're on mobile or something everything and how it's presented on the wiki will be a lot clearer.

For example and to toot some of my own pages look at the tabber sections for Littlepip (Partial) and Blackjack.

Also personal thing, if you are gonna use tabbers for forms that share abilities, then list out all of the abilities in that tab. Don't say stuff such as "same as before" or "same as [other form] in addition to" because that makes it a nightmare for randos to keep track of when debating. It's nicer to have all the abilities in one list. Resistances I would say are the exception.
I know, like I said I'm still writing the story so the character doesn't have all their abilities. And I'm a shit editor so visual editor is easier to use sometimes.
Edit: Also I'm on my laptop this is just my first time editing and making a page.

Trust me on source. I was in the same line of thinking before a admin showed me how sloppy my code was.

Trust me on source. I was in the same line of thinking before a admin showed me how sloppy my code was.
Alright, this page is just for me to **** around and practice with so I'll mess around with the source editor some more.

Back