• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My current health status

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Greetings my fellow friends.

As you may or may not know, I haven't been feeling the best recently and I've been upset, anxious and stressed with my studies.

I'm not sure what I'm doing in regards to my studies as I really don't want to give up what I'm currently doing, but at the same time I really don't want to be doing something that's causing me to feel like this.

I will not even consider leaving here as joining here is one of the best decisions I've made in my life, and being here always makes me happy.

I don't know what the future holds for me, but I just want to get out of this tough spot ASAP.

I just want everyone to know that no matter what happens or where I end up, I just want to let everyone know that no matter who you are, I thank you so much from the depths of my heart for being such great friends, and making me feel better all the time.

I'll see you around comrades...

Well dude, do what you think is best as real life is comes priority before the internet but nevertheless I give you good luck on your studies and hope to have a bright future. It's been nice hanging out with ya while it lasted. :)

It's been great talking to you man. As always best of wishes and remember to prioritize your real life.

That doesn't have to mean leaving here entirely. But if studies or calming down from stress require a few days/weeks off here and there, go for it.

You'll be happiest in the long run and we'll all understand and support you.

I will still be around somewhat, as I've been given advice to find something to do if I get too stressed out with what I am doing, and I'll just be doing stuff that'll help ease my troubles.

You all know how much I consider you all as friends, and how thankful I am for your words of support. Always remember this!

I'll let you all know how things are progressing in this thread or when I get the chance to have a conversation.

well take care of yourself and GL with those tests man. It's nice to talk to you so I hope you pull through my friend

I hope that things work out for you. As Ryukama said, real life should hold priority though.

Another update: I was starting to get better recently, but I'm afraid I got struck with a panic attack.

I then decided to go straight to sleep, but then I had a horrifying dream that all of my friends here left me.

I sincerely apologise that I am commenting on this thread again. If I should take this anywhere else where it isn't interrupting people, please let me know. Sorry.

No problem. But you should start listening to calming meditation music, such as Karunesh. It helps.

Thanks for the advice Ant, I fell asleep listening to some of the music you recommend and it definitely helped.

Thanks again!

No problem.

I like Karunesh's "Heart Chakra Meditation" and "Chakra Sounds" tracks. There is also something called "Relieve Anxiety" by Kelly Howell, and "Relaxing Ocean Waves" (for sleeping) by Christopher Lloyd Clarke.

Eckhart Tolle's book "A New Earth" may be useful in audio form as well, and I would recommend visiting forests, and using a crosstrainer regularly, as that is whole body exercise, very healthy, and gets rid of stress.

Well that's an unfortunate situation, before thinking about giving up consider the reasons that made you pick the subject you are studying, if you really like what you are doing then don't give up, if not then you should consider something else.

On the subject of stress, as a person that used to get panic attacks my recommendations are these: Hot baths, taking a break from things (spending the evening on your own just reading a book or listening to music), listening to rain sounds (personally i find it really relaxing but that's not the case with everyone), eat well, exercise (believe me it works really well), and if you live away from family (and if you have a good relationship with them) try contacting them to get your thoughts away from the stressful stuff.

Thank you all for everything, I will do my best to keep myself happy and positive.

I've just got some stuff done that has been playing on my mind, so I can relax more now. Even if I decide to not continue with this course, I'll be able to get some peace knowing that I tried, and I won't have to stress any more.

i've said it once and I will say it again. CK take care of yourself man and I know how it feels to have those nightmares and all i can say that they will stop for you eventually we are here for ya man.

I'm pleased to announce that I think I'm starting to feel better! This morning I woke and was in a really good mood! I still have the anxiety floating around but I'm doing my best to combat it.

Here's what's been happening:

• I've been going to bed earlier therefore getting longer sleeps
  • I've been and planning to go out more to get some fresh air in my lungs
  • I've been talking to my IRL friends, my friends here at VSB wiki and Superpower Wiki, who always brighten up my day :)
  • I've been listening to the recommended music before I go to bed which really helps (Thank you for the recommendations guys!)
  • I've been doing things around the wiki that have helped me relax
All in all, as long as there's no more incidents or problems that occur I should be better soon! And tbh, I think I only have you all to thank for it.

That's wonderful to hear! These seem like some really good solutions and I hope that things continue to get better :)

Please read "Current Status" on my profile.

Back