• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzan vs Hanzo ninjas and Crimson squad (grace)

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Last edited:
From I see, all Shinobi definitely 3,8× stronger than Muzan also all of them have far far higher lifting strength (Class K vs Class 50) and they're definitely able to become more stronger again with Frantic Mode but from I see since Muzan can ignore durability with his blood and also has High-Mid regeneration, it's kinda difficult so I'm not voting now

I feel like, muzan corruption and biological manip is gonna give him a upper hand, considering the shinobi have no breath control like hashiras, and i dont see how they are gonna get past muzan regen, muzan already can resist some of haruka chemicals, the moment muzan manages to put blood in them, its le over since he will keep regenerating, muzan using his shockwave moves could prove also really troube some to them, my vote goes to Muzan

Yeah I checked all the the profile and i would say none of them can resist Muzan corruption and biological manipulation, but since all Shinobi was massively stronger than Muzan in AP and Lifting Strength I would said they're could fight Muzan maybe around 1 hours, but they're can't hold him until sunrise. So Muzan FRA

Yeah I checked all the the profile and i would say none of them can resist Muzan corruption and biological manipulation, but since all Shinobi was massively stronger than Muzan in AP and Lifting Strength I would said they're could fight Muzan maybe around 1 hours, but they're can't hold him until sunrise. So Muzan FRA
not to mention, in this fight, the shinobi are not getting any help from tamayo stuff (aka muzan nerfs + antidotes)

Counted.
One more vote, and i add pictures in the op

Oh ye easy muzan

Regen infinite stamina seizure shockwave a lot tentacles suction jaws mouths he uses to consume others and his poisonous blood

They kinda all die

Back