• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muscle Fight

The Strongest Muscle of USA vs Strongest Muscle of Germany
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Victory via K.O
  • Location is the Kengan Dome
  • Initial distance of 20 meters
Biscuit Oliva:
Julius Reinhold:
Icon:
20210929_221635.jpg

First off Olivia actually has a decent AP advantage, down scaling from 8-A means he's high end 8-B+ so Julius is at a disadvantage there. However I'd argue he could even the odds with Gott-Töter Steinbohrer.

Gott-Töter Steinbohrer >>> Toa's Maungamanawa >>>> Toa's Wai impervious to Omega Julius's normal attacks >>> KAT Julius > KAT Wakatsuki = 16 tons.

Julius is definitely the smarter of the two, having actual degrees in a few fields, displays better muscle control with Gott-Töter Steinbohre as he's control each individual muscle fiber to utilize all of his might in the form of rotational gravity.

First off Olivia actually has a decent AP advantage, down scaling from 8-A means he's high end 8-B+ so Julius is at a disadvantage there. However I'd argue he could even the odds with Gott-Töter Steinbohrer.

Gott-Töter Steinbohrer >>> Toa's Maungamanawa >>>> Toa's Wai impervious to Omega Julius's normal attacks >>> KAT Julius > KAT Wakatsuki = 16 tons.

Julius is definitely the smarter of the two, having actual degrees in a few fields, displays better muscle control with Gott-Töter Steinbohre as he's control each individual muscle fiber to utilize all of his might in the form of rotational gravity.
Gott-Töter Steinbohrer isn't really something he can or will spam, based on my interpretation of the fight where he used it.

Yeah, I was mostly saying it wasn't in character. I don't remember which chapter the fight was.

Ok, just reread the fight and yeah, there aren't any negative effects from using the move but he only used it once Toa started beating his ass so it isn't really in-character for him to lead with it.

Maybe :/

If he did, the rotational energy that it produces would probably do some nasty damage if it lands.

Voting for Julius. Oliva would have the initial advantage in a slugfest, but Julius would pull out the eventual win once he pulls out Gott-Töter Steinbohrer, even if Oliva in turn tried to counter with the Orb or Pac-Man.

Back