• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murderous parenting (Yor Briar vs Bondrewd)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

Speed is equalized, both start 50 meters apart and have basic knowledge of each other. Base Bondrewd is used​

Bone your daddy:
Yor momma:
They exchange parenting tips with each other:

Last edited:
yor for being good mom
bondrewd for being bad dad

From the looks of it, Yor only has a slight AP advantage, and it doesn't help that Bondrewd is literally baseline level, but he can at least amp himself a bit by becoming a narehate. I have a pretty limited knowledge on Spy X Family, but from what I've seen Yor prefers going into melee range and trying to stab or punch her opponents, which will obviously be hard for her to pull off as Bondrewd can just do this with Sparagmos.

So what, he starts as a Naherate?

Aside from Sparagmos being capable of one shotting on contact, Curse Needle can deal some serious effects such a vomiting, hallucinations, disruption of senses (Which can cause self harm as the individual is incapable of noticing they are injuring themselves) and other crap I don't remember

(It actually doesn't cause death as the profile states it, the Shaker only induces the effects of the second/third layer of the abyss, not the last one).

There are also Gangway which is a multitude of homing lasers and Far Caress that could restrain her from distance (It easily contained a bloodlusted reg so it might be able to halt her movement for a while).

Bond is very willing to use all his abilities consecutively so Yor would have to avoid a rain of lasers, extremely lethal blade slashes, cursed needles and sticky black crap.

Hard to say if he'll turn into a narehate the moment the fight starts, and it looks more like a gradual transformation if his fight against Reg is anything to go by.
also bon knows pressure points as well but thats not on his profile so who cares
Far Caress that could restrain her from distance (It easily contained a bloodlusted reg so it might be able to halt her movement for a while).
It really wouldn't, seeing as Reg is only class 1 with no calc meanwhile bondrewd is superhuman for no obvious reason man these profiles suck while Yor is class 10. He can still use it to flee from her or dodge projectiles at least.

I'm pretty sure Bondrewd can't just randomly turn into narehate. He needs someone who loves him to mitigate the curse for him and to ascend from the six layer.

Anyways currently leaning towards Bondrewd due to having better range options, homing via gangway and status induction via shaker, and spragmos if she gets close.

This is never stated anywhere, he just needs the cartridges to turn into a narehate and survive the effects of ascending.
Yea I misremebered two scenes and got them confused. Either way, he can't really turn into narehate at will as he still need to ascend from the six layer and since no starting location was given SBA dictates that the battle takes place in new york so it won't really come into play for this fight.

Edit: I found the scene I was thinking of and its implied that you need love. here

Last edited:
So Bondrewd's goal in the arc was to attain the blessing that nanachi got, and to do so he needs prushka to become a cartridge and ascend from the six layer. If he didn't then it won't make sense for him to sacrifice prushka. I'm guessing that that body was already a narehate and was made in preparation for attaining the blessing since from what was shown before, it won't sense if prushka can just make narehates since that comes from the curse of the abyss. This would mean that the human key is in reference to the body that Reg killed before the reveal of his immortality or so I guess.

Bondrewd has free hits with SoL attacks and can dodge God with SoL reactions if needed, so.... yeah.

He needs the cartridges to avoid the curse and prushka to get the blessing and not become a mindless narehate, the tail is a relic, all his bodies before ascending with prushka are human

I asked if he starts out as a Naherate because we assume the strongest version of the character by default unless the OP details which form we using.

One thing for certain is that he can't turn at all without being inside the abyss and going through the complicated process transformation.

Back