• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Speed unequalized.

Both will know the lay out of the arena, otherwise no prep time and absolutely no outside help.

Fight will take place in R.L. Stine's house. Both will start on opposite ends of the house.

Arthur will have his gun and his shiv blade, and Murder will have his giant lollipop.

Victory via death or incap

"What do you get when you cross a gamer who is in the middle of closing out a league of legends game, and a society who brings him an unasked-for sandwich? You get what you ******* deserve!" (Thanks Armorchompy):

Other Trashy Clown:

Incon/**** off, no one cares about either of these pricks:
Screenshot_2022-04-04-13-50-282.png

I hate myself for making this image

Stop

But wouldn't Murder be able to attack him before Arthur can pull the trigger, since it is Normal Human vs Peak Human. Let alone the teleportation that Murder uses frequently in-character?

Still a possible wincon for Joker, but those factors hinder that.

Last edited:
That is possible, yes. Is R.L. Stine's house (I assume this refers to a fictional version of the guy) labyrinthine, or would it be a relatively clear shot?

It is a decently big house. Having two floors and a basement (the basement in particular is definitely labyrinthine). In the events of the game, R.L. Stine is still moving in, so boxes are laid out across the house. So it isn't really tidy. It has a lot of places to hide, and likely even more for Murder since he can crame himself inside really small places. The best rooms for Joker to be in are the hallways of the first floor, which are void of any obstacles. But they're also void of potential ambush points, which Murder relies on, so I doubt he'd appear to Joker there. The lights of the house are also prone to giving out, and as seen in Night of Scares, the house without any lights is pretty damn dark.

Of course, this is all assuming that Murder, the blood hungry clown with a history of fighting for his life, doesn't just teleport behind Arthur right off the bat and rush him there.

Back