• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi+ Terminology

So this is just a quick question, Multi+ in itself is infinite spacetimes correct? Wouldn't that mean that a high uni space time would be equivalent? Since time always surrounds all the space it goes through, I'd presume that in this case the space time would also be infinite. That and like I'd also assume that you could equate both infinities, like a Multi+ space is still just infinite space(s) but adding infinity on infinity shouldn't really do anything... the only difference I could tell being the time aspect... so I was just wondering if someone could explain that to me and why a singular inf space time would or wouldn't be equivalent.

No

The space-time of a single universe would still equate to a single space time, independent of the universe´s size

Multi+ scales to an Infinite number of space-times
That's what I'm asking what is the difference between an infinite space time & infinite space times I'm confused by that part specifically. Like would that not just be adding infinity onto infinity?

That's what I'm asking what is the difference between an infinite space time & infinite space times I'm confused by that part specifically. Like would that not just be adding infinity onto infinity?
No

Even if you have an infinite space-time, it would still be a single space-time, independent of its size (Also, space-times are assumed to be infinite by default)

No

Even if you have an infinite space-time, it would still be a single space-time, independent of its size (Also, space-times are assumed to be infinite by default)
I think he's asking how they can be different when a single space-time and infinite space-times are both technically "Infinite 4-D."

Anyways:
Low 2-C can already be infinite 4D power. What makes 2-C and higher impressive it's not the 4D power, but the ability to spread that power across 5D space, so it's a bit 5D of insignificant size. 2-C up to 2-A is just a very broad way of measuring the destruction of 4D objects across the 5D space that encompasses them.

In theory, the destruction of multiple 5D objects across 6D space could be the same and it goes up on and on. It's just that after some time, it just doesn't make sense to be as precise with this for tiering purposes. There's already no really good reason why 2-C is up to 1000 universes and 2-B is more, in fact, before 2-A was not just infinite universes, but any multiverse with more than 10^500 universes because that was the "theoretical number of universes in our multiverse".

Back