• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most POWERFUL character of EACH TIER

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Admittedly I have no idea if that rating is genuinely valid but unless the Shoggoth page changed since I last looked, it's not listed as specifically flight speed so woe, MFTL+ 9-C be upon ye)

Alright yeah just had to confirm. Sorry Curry but I had to delete the profile. That's an unfair double standard. I told you before you should've deleted it yourself especially if you know and are acting as though they have 1-A hax. Not approved Tier 1 = Deletion.

Alright yeah just had to confirm. Sorry Curry but I had to delete the profile. That's an unfair double standard. I told you before you should've deleted it yourself especially if you know and are acting as though they have 1-A hax. Not approved Tier 1 = Deletion.
Me when I lie.

Just say you hate the characters or something bro, we KNOW you have a bias against fan characters 😭 no need to hide it.

Reverse Flash should be a shoe in for strongest 4-C. Immesurable speed, time travel/immunity to being killed in the past, and phasing are a deadly combo. Also is Cinner being considered for strongest 7-A? He’s not on the list. He also has 6-C in the same key if that works but I’m less sure on that.

Me when I lie.

Just say you hate the characters or something bro, we KNOW you have a bias against fan characters 😭 no need to hide it.
Please don't be immature, this is literally the rule and I've been extremely nice to even let it exist for this long. I've been saying this since the moment they were mentioned to be 1-A. I let it slide this long because I didn't want to be that guy, but now you are trying to submit them to a strongest thread under the fact that they have 1-A hax. That's a step too far even for me.

You have the capacity to get it accepted, I'm sure.

Please don't be immature, this is literally the rule and I've been extremely nice to even let it exist for this long. I've been saying this since the moment they were mentioned to be 1-A. I let it slide this long because I didn't want to be that guy, but now you are trying to submit them to a strongest thread under the fact that they have 1-A hax. That's a step too far even for me.

You have the capacity to get it accepted, I'm sure.
I can't GET it approved because no matter what I do to fix the pages you just don't like it, despite the fact other staff members have said it is fine.

Don't get all "Ohhh I'm sorry Curry, I just HAD to do this." when you're the sole reason of these pages, and my motivation to get these pages on the wiki doesn't exist.

I can't GET it approved because no matter what I do to fix the pages you just don't like it, despite the fact other staff members have said it is fine.

Don't get all "Ohhh I'm sorry Curry, I just HAD to do this." when you're the sole reason of these pages, and my motivation to get these pages on the wiki doesn't exist.
I'm not going to argue this on the thread. You're being super immature and unprofessional. I'm not biased against you, if anything I've been biased in your favor this entire time, trying to allow you to have your character up despite them blatantly not being allowed.

You can get it approved, you just have to try.

(Admittedly I have no idea if that rating is genuinely valid but unless the Shoggoth page changed since I last looked, it's not listed as specifically flight speed so woe, MFTL+ 9-C be upon ye)
It was changed, now that I've looked

Granted it's also just to "unknown" despite listing the exact same feat, but given Cthulhi are also immortal there's not a lot to suggest what time they moved in and it always did feel a little silly to rate him as MFTL+ (given it seemed to be flight speed), so he can be removed from 9-C

For 8-C it'd probably be better to slot in Winifred Briet, Coin is also a fair contender given his speed amps but his best one isn't properly recorded yet since we haven't finished the newest arc, and Winifred's ability to just kinda walk off nearly any injury and heal off it, coupled with her level of skill, does lend better to overall versus power in my opinion

Last edited:
These types of threads are not allowed, and unless I'm mistaken the ban has not been lifted. It's been made clear in the past that they are a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back