• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MvC going by both "official" tiering system (he's an ocean tier while everyone else is -1) and just personal opinion.

Yeap, Goku (Exaggerated) Is now the most OP Goku in history.

This Goku can solo Bruce Lee in his kid form.

And Bruce Lee>Chuck Norris so....

yeah lol

I think this should count as a double vote, I made MvC Goku, but the fact is. Exaggerated Goku literately has a victory over me for outdoing any possible thing for me trying to outdo Exaggerated Goku with my MvC Goku profile. Exaggerated Goku is by far the strongest.

FanofRPGs said:
I think this should count as a double vote, I made MvC Goku, but the fact is. Exaggerated Goku literately has a victory over me for outdoing any possible thing for me trying to outdo Exaggerated Goku with my MvC Goku profile. Exaggerated Goku is by far the strongest.
My original plan was to have Exaggerated steal mate MvC. I guess it just became that OP when other people started editing him.

you see that giant line of text in exaggerated goku's profile? I specifically made it to be longer and more over powered that MvC goku's text. So in the end MvC is a sort of inspiration for exaggerated goku.

you all know who I vote for.

lmao, thanks to a few writers, Exaggerated Goku became ridiculously too op to the point where he stalemates skod XD I feel as if I accomplish something great XD

Elvis Adika said:
lmao, thanks to a few writers, Exaggerated Goku became ridiculously too op to the point where he stalemates skod XD I feel as if I accomplish something great XD
Yeah bro agreed

Exaggerated Goku is so Crazy Overpowered that he Stalemate Skod himself

And thank you too to help make goku more and more powerful

Bro😁😀😊😃😄

I have to applaud FanofRPGs.If my made an overpowered character designed to not loose, and he lost. I would find it hard to accept that my character lost. And he accepted it so easily its amazing

Thetimepatroller said:
I have to applaud FanofRPGs.If my made an overpowered character designed to not loose, and he lost. I would find it hard to accept that my character lost. And he accepted it so easily its amazing
Im too my friend



Even i would think to hard our goku lost to another character

i think this thread is done time to close this no point as now its OVER 9000% confirmed exagerrated goku is the strongest goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back