• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed characters 2

Recently saw someone say that Captain America dies to normal bullets.

Yep.

EDIT: Wait, this isn't Ignorant Statements...

Hey Kal, this is from the last thread, don't if you've seen it.

Someone made a Death Battle of Blake vs Batman, trying to downplay RWBY to not even building level.

"No one in RWBY can one-shot a building!"

They were also simulatneously wanking and downplaying Batman by saying he's MCB and Supersonic. To which the guy downplaying RWBY says: "Agreed"

However, he also says that: "Come on! DC Street levels can't stand up to RWBY characters!" So he admits that Blake is stronger than Batman, when he agrees he's Multi-City Block.

????

^Legit not a joke here; I've met people who think he's peak human/street level physically, but still buy into him soloing all of fiction with prep time.

Try wrapping your head around that one.

Js250476 said:
Batman is downplayed and wanked at the same time sometimes it's weird
"With enough Prep, Batman can beat God"
-SomeCallMeJohnny from a lets play in like, 2009. Never forget.

A minor example but people usually say Jimmy Hopkins is a normal human when he's such a blatant superhuman. Dude breaks crates by jumping on them, survived getting smashed through a wall like nothing, beat three skilled boxers one after another with no trouble, fought a guy who can crack concrete blocks, managed to collapse a small, wooden "castle" over time, can tank firecrackers and bottle rockets to the face and just be staggered by them, etc. I think t one point he even tears down a wall by ramming into it. Kid's insane!

Alex Mercer and James Heller are consistently downplayed to Wall or low Small Building Level.

Comic characters by their own writers, sometimes they have INFINITE SPEED SUPERMAN, but then they have subsonic superman.

After the 3rd "+" you might as well rare him as Large Planet level and call it a day, otherwise you're trying too hard. Ovo

Just saw someone claim that Ben 10 aliens are Wall level........

Yeah because harming a guy who can survive the explosion of a spaceship and getting punched to the moon are TOTALLY wall level.

The Ultra Instinct ability is fairly downplayed in general, with Whis and Goku acting as victims. People underestimate the power of a speed equalized match with your movements being almost 100% efficient with no response lag.

Also, 3-A Zen'O. Yes, people have said that before. Oh Oh! and uh, 2-C TOAA. heh.

I have seen Genos get downplayed before, though I can kinda understand why.

Winner's side is wanked as hell and loser's side is downgraded to impossible level. They really need to learn, aren't they?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Winner's side is wanked as hell and loser's side is downgraded to impossible level. They really need to learn, aren't they?
I can think of many times when they've lowballed the winner to high hell *cough* android 18 rock level *cough*

Back