• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat Universe Revision.

The One Being is 2-C Right? If it took 6 (or 7 if you count Shinnok) to defeat him and turn him into the 6 Realms wouldn't that make each of the Elder Gods at least Universe Level? Cetrion killed the other Elder Gods herself which would probably make her higher tier. Kronika is also higher up than The Elder Gods. I know this would be big changes but I think it makes sense.

I believe the Elder Gods are treated as "Only powerful in Unity" given that they were portrayed as much weaker than cosmic level individually.

Edit: Though I do know that our profiles are outdated since various characters who used to range from Tier 7 to Tier 6 have been downgraded to High 8-C+.

I believe the Elder Gods are treated as "Only powerful in Unity" given that they were portrayed as much weaker than cosmic level individually.

Edit: Though I do know that our profiles are outdated since various characters who used to range from Tier 7 to Tier 6 have been downgraded to High 8-C+.
I don't necessarily think it's that they're weaker when not in unity. It's just that it took the combined might of them to bring him down. I wouldn't say they boost each other's power. Plus do you believe 6 (or 7 if Shinnok counts) planet level beings can really hurt a 2-C character? I wouldn't think so. It's more likely they're each around Universe Level. I understand this is a big change but it's not like this the first verse to get a big change like this.

While I agree MK is in dire need of revisions, since there's still quite a few misconceptions on the scaling/hax this isn't the way to achieve your goal my dude.

There's no scans, no linked feats, no citated lore, etc meaning this CRT won't really go anywhere tbh. When you do bring evidence, I wish you good luck tho.

I do agree that the MK profiles are messy and honestly I feel like some of the god tiers have been getting downplayed a bit. But the OP is admittedly unprepared and lacking details as Axiom said.

Back