• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat Movie Profiles?

I’m genuinely surprised that we don’t have any profiles for the Mortal Kombat movies, because the movies are iconic to the Mortal Kombat fandom. While yes Mortal Kombat: Annihilation was a mess, it can be enjoyed as an unintentionally funny comedy. Anyway, I totally didn’t make this thread as an excuse for a potential Art Lean profile.. Or did I..?

Also first movie was pretty dope.

We already profiles for other live action adaptations like dragon ball evolution, i see no problem with mortal kombat, thry even have some good feats like sub creating a ice bridge or sindel destroying rock buildings or something.

I'm fine with movie pages

They have some solid feats too

Depending on how Sindel gets handled they might be small building to much higher

Last edited:
Well if you want we could pool together feats and stuff

I know quite a few wall level - small building level feats exist and I think there might be something good for speed

By the way, there's a new article on the upcoming MK movies. There's only pics so far, but I decided to post it here since this is the only appropriate thread for MK movies.

Here

Yeah I saw it

It’s like a 6/10, i feel you’ll love it if you’re a fan of the game but it’s a bit messy if you’re just casually watching it

Feats are eh but the characters are definitely variations of wall level

I liked, it was like a 7 for me, looking forward for a sequel already

Kabal moves like a Blur (Subsonic)

Liu Kang reacts to him (Subsonic reaction)

Sub Zero scales since they clearly stated that he is the strongest on the Outworld current team, with their plan being everyone fighting him together

That scales to Scorpion and Arcana Cole basically

For AP, I guess they are 9-C to 9-B ? They can like explode human parts quite casually while Sub Zero can freeze large parts of buildings + freeze people, which is 9-A. Scales to Scorpion and Arcana Cole, again

And PLEASE Netherrealm, give me Sanada's Scorpion skin

I'd say 9-B since you got

• Scorpion piercing skulls
  • Sonya getting smashed through wooden pillers by Kano
  • Sonya smashing drywall by being slammed by Kano
  • Pre-Arkana Cole smashing a wooden beam
  • Goro does the same
  • Goro tearing people in half (mural)
  • Goro tearing off doors
  • Goro caves in part of a car’s roof with an axe
  • Scorpion smashing Sub through railings
  • Jax crushing Reiko's skull
  • Sonya blasting a hole through Mileena
So yeah there's grounds for 9-B and Sub would likely get higher via Ice Manipulation (Could freeze people and even regions solid, was able to make it snow with his mere presence)

Shang and Raiden would likely get unknown but they definitely seem to be the strongest characters

Last edited:
His Arkana is basically Plot Armor lol

Also, I know some people might not agree, but I actually liked this Arkana stuff

Characters like Sonya for example are literally very well trained humans, having them being more than that by Lore really helps

It's kinda lore friendly too since didn't Ed confirm that all the Kombatants had Magic in their blood which lets them do what they do

Also Jax might have a great lifting strength feat when he saves Sonya

Yeah certainly

I wonder if It's possible to calc that giant Lightning Bolt that Raiden created ? It's 8-C+ at least, and MHS+ Attack Speed. I just didn't liked Raiden's actor, he isn't even asian in the games

Also Kung Lao reacted to Kano's Laser, even if it doesn't match the Standards, still cool to see

Raiden's definitely fairly hax already

Dude has potentially Interdimensional Teleportation and BFR that he will go for

Back