• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro Solar System Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that this is Goku and Vegeta after the Tournament of Power, right? If moro was solar system level, Goku and Vegeta would have wipped the floor with him with no difficulty, magic or no. The Fact that he could keep up with Super Saiyan god Vegeta means that he is around his level. Edit Please

That doesn't make up for the highly ilogical solar system level attack potencey. Based on what it says (Solar System level normally (Overpowered Super Saiyan Vegeta with telekinesis)), It Implies that they are comparing Moro to Super Saiyan Vegeta in the Buu Saga and Not Current Super Saiyan Vegeta, the one he would have fought in the manga.

Current ssj vegeta is still that tier in the manga. His higher tier stuff is SsjG and SsjB

Unlike in the Anime, the Manga continuity doesn't show any evidence of the basic Super Saiyan Forms scaling to the God forms, therefore they only scale as superior to their Buu saga counterparts.

I agree, they only scale to their buu saga versions. Most agree that Goku in base is Stronger than Buu saga SSJ3, but not drasticly so. Take that and add on whis training to make his base exponetially stronger. Goku and Vegeta are seemingly equal, so Vegeta would scale to this. Stack the 50x Base Multiplier for Super Saiyan and you get where we are now...

Not To Mention that he was throwing around SSJ God Vegeta (Who is Undeniably Universal). And the fact that after he beat Goku and Vegeta, He out right stated that he could have killed them from the start, but that he wanted to absorb their energy first. Its plain as day that Moro is on the level of Goku and Vegeta and possibly higher.

Post black arc they definitely scale far above their Buu Saga selves. Goku Black just as an SSJ (or SSJ2 whatever you want to say), completely bodied SSJB Vegeta and got another Zenkai immediately after. And Vegeta later beats the **** out of Goku Black with his God-blue switching. So his SSJB form is stronger than Black's Rose Form, so his base is stronger (as the forms are pretty blatantly equal in the manga, and Rose just seems to lack any kind of stamina issues. So post Black Arc SSJ2 Vegeta would beat the **** out of Pre black Arc SSJB Vegeta.

Somebody should ask the staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page to comment here.

Antvasima said:
Somebody should ask the staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page to comment here.
Is somebody willing to do this or to update the Moro page by scaling from Goku and Vegeta?

Moro is currently scaled to their manga versions, is he not?

I suppose he could be At least Solar System level without magic.

Shouldn't he be scaled from Goku's SSB form?

Has he even fought SSB Goku? Was it in the most recent chapters?

I think that he did, after first absorbing his and Vegeta's powers.

Well, he absorbed the combined power of Vegeta and Goku in any case.

Moro was winning due to absorbing their energy. So they were getting weaker as the fight was still going. Moro win due to Hax

Well, shouldn't his statistics be updated after absorbing power from them at least?

We dont know how strong he became after absorbing Goku and Vegeta energy as Buu bodies Moro later on so we cant determine how strong he became

I dont see how SSJ Vegeta post TOP would even reach Multi Solar System level so the rating is fine

SSJ Vegeta post ToP would be stronger than SSJ Goku Black, who stomped SSJB Black Arc Vegeta. His blue form was stronger than Black's Rose by the end of the Arc, so he just got that massive of an increase in the time chamber.

Didn't Moro absorb Goku's + Vegeta's combined SSB power?

Also, Buu was somehow suddenly powered up an awful lot.

No he only absorbed vegetas god powers slowly while goku was in base and then absorbed the planets energy and then absorbed bases weakened goku and vegetas energy with some of their life energy

Well, he drained both to the point that they couldn't power up, so I think that it is at least heavily implied that he is roughly as strong as they are at this point.

At the very least, he should probably get unknown statistics after being enhanced.

Should he just get Statistics Amplification on his profile?

I don't think we need to change the statistics themselves for his Post-Energy Absorption.

But we could add a new key for his full power (which he got after his wish from the Dragon Ball) but his statistics should be unknown.

Statistics amplification and unknown statistics seem fine to apply.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

I can't think of anything else to add to him.

I gave Moro Resistance to Extrasensory Perception because he could hide his Chi from Goku's and Vegeta's senses. Does that sound right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back