• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morganthe Revision Justification Thread

As I am making significant changes to the Morganthe character page I will use this thread to categorize the justifications for my changes to her stats. In this way I can leave her character page relatively uncluttered while still providing the necessary evidence. If you feel any of my information is incorrect or incomplete please respond to this thread. Any evidence to add to the page would also be welcome.

The Size of the Spiral(Affects Morganthe's Tier, AP) The Size of the Spiral where both Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 takes place is not the size of a Universe. It is not the size of a Galaxy. I base this assertion on Word of God. Here is the quote from Blind Mew: A Kingsisle Developer and the Main Story developer for Pirate 101. Note the relevant quotes including the fact that all the worlds of the Spiral share one sun and that the distances between worlds in the spiral are much smaller than their real world analogues. This would change Morganthe's AP to solar system level-multi solar system level.

P101 snip

Speed I am editing Morganthe's speed to unknown. The original speed of MFTL is based on a universe of unknown size that I have now established as about the size of the Solar System. As seen the distances between worlds is much smaller than our planets by an unquantifiable but significant amount. Furthermore most of Morganthe's travel speed is via either portals(via help)or teleportation. Teleportation is of course instantaneous however this does not translate to her combat speed and it is near impossible to quantify her combat speed as Wizard 101 is a turn based game where attacks never miss. Here is an example of Morganthe traveling off-world via portal(Relevant Portion beginning at 9:00)

Morganthe Using a Portal to Access the comet Xibalba
Morganthe Using a Portal to Access the comet Xibalba

Durability I am changing her durability to Star Level+ as she has tanked spells that are Star Level Attack Potency(at base) by virtue of size and attacks that deal similar levels of damage. No character in the Spiral has utilized/tanked any Galaxy Level attack. Here is an example of a W101 attack with Star Level Potency.

Wizard101 Ra
Wizard101 Ra

Notable Techniques I am adding several techniques to Morganthe's list based on her in game feats.

Crystalizing an entire city:

Snip 3

Destroying an area via "pulling the stars from the sky":

Snip 4

Destroying the World(Planet) of Azteca via redirecting a Comet. Also made the comet unable to be stopped or redirected:

Snip 5

Back