• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More unlisted Devilman abilities

Kingcollapser

He/Him
More of devilmans abilities I didn’t see on his profile. I left out certain feats because I’m assuming composite profiles aren’t allowed anymore.

Existence erasure

Dimensional travel

Intangibility

Incorporeal

Bodily weaponry

Large size

Resurrection

Multiple selves

Supernatural willpower

Teleportation

Time travel

Transformations

Instinctive action

Peak human characteristics

Resistance to petrification

Unholy manipulation. He’s A demon so all his power are demonic, pretty self explanatory

Higher dimensional existence

Possibly a 4th dimensional being (🚨NSFW SCAN)This feat doesn’t come from Devilman himself but from Enbi- Chan (The gender bent version of enma-kun). Enma is from his own series also written by go nagai.

Here’s proof they exist in a shared universe:

The Hell shown in “Devilman lady” has the same black sun that’s in “Kikoushi enma”

The events of “Devilman lady” are referenced here and Enma is said to be the descendant of the Greek gods who also exist in “Devilman”

In this untranslated scan, enma has a picture of Devilman he drew

lastly they meet face to face in “Mazinger angels” another manga wrote by go nagai.

Last edited:
After looking at your proposal, most things seem fine. About Supernatural Willpower I'm not getting it well

Is it because the human overwrote the devils control over his body?

After looking at your proposal, most things seem fine. About Supernatural Willpower I'm not getting it well

Is it because the human overwrote the devils control over his body?
Yes exactly. The requirements are:

“Characters with this ability may be able to resistenormous amounts of pain, act even when unconscious or well beyond what they should be able to endure, resist possession and mind control, affect their environment, or even go against natural phenomena, such as death or the limits imposed by reality.”

Akira resists Amons mind control and doing so gives him the ability to possess amons body. Here’s another scan to back that up

Agree with everything, less sure about Enbi-Chan but a statement about demons be higher dimensional exist in the OG manga which would make it consistent.

And this its probably just the tip of the iceberg when it come to revisions of the entire verse.

Now this its another discussion worth to be its own thread, but if i recall there its actually solid evidence via canon series from Devil Lady and Violence Jack that most versions of Devilman may actually be all canon (at least most of them, not sure about most crossovers).

Since apparently Devilman's God presumely resetted the entire universe over and over since the end of the OG manga, yet Devilman was able to existing in each interation, those interactions be all other Manga, Anime or OAV adaptations.

Basically there is a good chance that Composite Devilman may actually be more accurate than we thought.

I’ll do you one better and how you Two statements.

Here’s Devilman doing the Same feat

Here’s another demon performing the same Feat as well

The canon Devilman story line is Devilman, Devilman lady, Devilman saga. However there are other versions of Devilman that exist outside of those stories/universes as you know. Nagai wrote most of the versions with the exception of “saint fighter devilman”. The stories are only canon to themselves outside of the three I named however you can consider every incarnation to be they’re own person especially since each universe operates differently.

Last edited:
The canon Devilman story line is Devilman, Devilman lady, Devilman saga. However there are other versions of Devilman that exist outside of those stories/universes as you know. Nagai wrote most of the versions with the exception of “saint fighter devilman”. The stories are only canon to themselves outside of the three I named however you can consider every incarnation to be they’re own person especially since each universe operates differently.

I also find this reddit thread there people try to exlplain the timeloop.

Yes exactly. The requirements are:

“Characters with this ability may be able to resistenormous amounts of pain, act even when unconscious or well beyond what they should be able to endure, resist possession and mind control, affect their environment, or even go against natural phenomena, such as death or the limits imposed by reality.”

Akira resists Amons mind control and doing so gives him the ability to possess amons body. Here’s another scan to back that up
Alright. Then I agree with everything.

You should message staff to check this thread

I messaged them using the “contact us” option because this is the second article I made on Devilman. I’m assuming there’s so many posts they can’t get to them all

Well, remember, we can only add powers and abilities that are from the Devilman, Shin Devilman, and Devilman Lady mangas

Well, remember, we can only add powers and abilities that are from the Devilman, Shin Devilman, and Devilman Lady mangas
I see that I added some from violence Jack that’s my mistake. But the scans from those 3 should still be valid and the 4th dimensionality from the Enma manga should as well since they exist in the same universe. I still think The feats from hades should be on the main profile because this is the same Akira from the main manga.

Devilman, Devilman lady, Devilman vs hades, violence Jack, dororon enbi chan, and possibly shin Devilman. I didn’t check every link
Can you list the scans bases upon each manga, then? I'm also working on a draft for Violence Jack, so can you list those as well?

More of devilmans abilities I didn’t see on his profile. I left out certain feats because I’m assuming composite profiles aren’t allowed anymore.

Existence erasure
Vs hades
Devilman lady
Devilman
Devilman
Various
Devilman lady
Devilman lady
Violence Jack
Devilman
Devilman
Devilman lady
Various
Devilman
Hades
Devilman
Unholy manipulation. He’s A demon so all his power are demonic, pretty self explanatory

Higher dimensional existence
Devilman
Possibly a 4th dimensional being (🚨NSFW SCAN)This feat doesn’t come from Devilman himself but from Enbi- Chan (The gender bent version of enma-kun). Enma is from his own series also written by go nagai.

Here’s proof they exist in a shared universe:

The Hell shown in “Devilman lady” has the same black sun that’s in “Kikoushi enma”

The events of “Devilman lady” are referenced here and Enma is said to be the descendant of the Greek gods who also exist in “Devilman”

In this untranslated scan, enma has a picture of Devilman he drew

lastly they meet face to face in “Mazinger angels” another manga wrote by go nagai.

Okay, so which of these speed feats for Violence Jack can you calculate?
it’s near impossible to make out what gun that is however I’m assuming Violence Jack takes place in 1970 since the events happened directly after the end of the Devilman which was created in 1970 as an anti war manga.

That mini gun might be a M134 mini gun which has been in action from 1963 to the present day. It has a fire rate of 2,800 ft/s (853 m/s) which would qualify as a supersonic feat according to fandoms supersonic speed scale which ranges 377.3 - 857.5
Assuming this is a Smith and Wesson model 10 it’s muzzle velocity is
1,000 feet per second (300 m/s) (.38 Special)
685 feet per second (209 m/s) (.38/200)
Which would be a subsonic feat according to fandoms calc of 171.5 - 308.7

When he leaps he’s moving faster than the human eye can see which is subsonic minimum.
That looks like an M1911 which has a barrel velocity of (253 m/s) which would make this feat at least subsonic + but if you take into account the bullets not reaching Jack until after he kills that fodder soldier then he would’ve been moving faster than subsonic+.
The gangster has with no relevant speed feats I believe, so you can’t scale Jack from there
That top bike looks like it could be a Honda CBX1000 (top speed 130mph), Yamaha RD350 (top speed 160 kmph), or a Suzuki GS750 (top speed 200 kph). And the bike on the bottom looks like it could be a Suzuki GS750 (top speed 200kph). I’m assuming those are the specific models because those were some of the most common motorcycles in 1970’s Japan and this story takes place specifically in kanto japan and resources in the story were scarce.
This human was able to tear through two humans before they could react. The average human has a reaction time of 180-200 ms. I’m not sure how fast he swung his arm to the point where it could cleave right through a human torso.

I see a M1 bazooka (82m/s), mp40 (400ms), and a mg 42(740 m/s) and all firing at Jack and he hops out of the way
I don’t see the tank so I’ll assume it’s the most common Japanese wwll tank: Type 97 medium tank Chi-Ha. They didn’t it’s tank shells while evading bullets from two mp40s
I already dropped the average human reaction speed. The average horse speed of a horse is 44mph
It just looks like light to me but If you think it’s devil lightning that’s fine with me
This could either be a faster than sight feat or he just teleported which demons can do.

Back