• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Twilight Sparkle Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightbuster30 said:
When she was fighting Starlight?
When did Sunburst shoot a laser at the PoS? Didn't you read what I wrote? I said she pushed back the Pony of Shadow's magic along with Twilght. So I reiterate: When did Sunburst combine lasers with Twilight to push back the PoS? The answer is he didn't. If you're talking about the time when literally everyone used magic at once to free Stygian, then you have the wrong scene, and it wouldn't scale to him anyways since it was a group effort from 2 pairs of the EoH, and a couple others.
That doesn't demonstrate her being stronger, just comparable. Oh, that. Again, that doesn't make her stronger, just comparable. And again I ask. When did she directly say Starlight was stronger? If you mean the end of the season 5 finale, she just said she couldn't stop Starlight because Stralight stopping Twilight is easier than Twilight stopping Starlight, because Starlight just needed to make a slight change in the circumstances of the race, and Twilight would've had to stop Starlight for pretty much a full minute without the racers being distracted at all. I'm prety sure that physically, Twilight is a little stronger than Starlight.

I do remember Twilight saying Starlight's magic surpassed her own, dont remember what episode but i know for a fact it was stated

I never said Starlight was stronger, I only stated what Twilight stated to support Starlight scaling to Twilight. No, Twilight pretty explicitly stated that she had more magical skill than herself. I don't really care who is stronger, the point is that whatever tier Twilight gets, Starlight scales to as well. If Twilight really is Low 4-C, then no High 6-C is going to push her to the point of magical exhaustion, let alone be threatened enough to actually block her attacks, or fail to contain her via sealing spell.

I think that it seems settled that Starlight should scale then.

Has anybody reminded Azathoth? If he is not interested in responding, I suppose that we may have to perform the changes that Darkanine accepted without him.

In the prologue The Pony Elements were stated period to be the most powerful magic known to ponydom at that point . Context wise they weren't talking about them specifically being used together, but in general. Wouldn't that mean each of the Elements are stronger than Celestia & Luna ... And definitely Starswirl/Alicorn Twilight ?

I am trying to explain that maybe a ' At least Low 4-C , possibly/likely 4-C could be given to the EQG via overwhelming the Element of Magic + later enemies gaining power > the Singular Element of Magic by a grand margin. We already have the Element of Magic scaling > Alicorn Twilight , back when she was just considered as High 6-C.

I bump yet again.

Also Twilight needs to have her speed justification removed. Her rating is fine, but the justification is false. She is rated as Relativistic for reacting to Sunlight, while at the same time her justification claims she is comparable to Luna, the falsehood being why Twilight got downgraded from 4-C in the first place. That portion needs removal.

Well Weekly is neutral, Darkanine is in support, Azathoth is kinda on the fence from what he has told me, and you I think are ok with this? You are the only 4 staff members who are supporters, and Darkanine is the only knowledgeable member on the list who happens to be staff (though Azathoth himself is just as knowledgeable despite not being there).

I would also like support on my question above about the Element of Magic ? Because I believe if Alicorn Twilight returns to Low 4-C... So would he Element of Magic via scaling to being the strongest magic in pony history, even when most know the history of Starswirl & the Unicorns lifting the Sun. It would also scale back to the EQG ( and as a result Midnight Sparkle , Dazzlings , Gloriossa , and Demon Sunset ) since they scale far above the Element of Magic ) .

Well, you can ask Azathoth again and tell him that I would appreciate the help. If he still does not reply within a few days, we will regrettably have to go ahead without him.

If Dark is okay with it im good with it then, he knows a lot more about it than i do and he's actually caught up with it. I trust his judgement.

The issue is that Antvasima really wants Azathoth's opinion on the matter more than anything, and it's been a few weeks since he (Azathoth) responded on the subject.

Well, never mind then. I suppose that we will have to go ahead with the updates if Azathoth does not want to help out in this case.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, I suppose that we can probably go ahead, in lack of better options

Azathoth does not seem very active at all anymore. We likely have to go ahead without him.

I contacted him 2 days back and he said he'd look at it. Still no response here. Fine then, if he doesn't feel like commenting and if you think the revisions are ok, then I can edit Twilight's page as soon as you unlock it. I'll also edit Starlight's page as well since she scales.

Okay. Do you only need Twilight's page unlocked, or any others as well?

Okay. I will unlock the page.

It also does not seem controversial enough to remain locked.

I don't remember.

Is there anything else left to do here, or should we close this thread?

The only other thing brought up was The 2nd Existential Seed wanting to scale the EqG EoH to Twilight, but that is better suited as a standalone thread. This one has gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back