• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More questions

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
I have arrived again on this far away land with questions.

1. So, an attack once appeared it covered a distance of Infinite range. Its range should be Infinite but its time is described by "suddenly". My question is how fast is that suddenly? I will post the quote below.

"Linley didn't hesitate at all. His face sank slightly, and the Life Overgod Sword in his hands shot out like a blur, stabbing straight towards Teresia. "Bang!" In the direction where the Life Overgod Sword was pointing towards, a spatial rift suddenly appeared that was only as thick as a fist, but which was infinitely long.

As for Teresia's head, a small, fist-sized hole appeared within it."

Creating two Planes simultaneously which reach in a few billions of km ranges and between them another one only 10,000 km in the range which is the intersection between the first two. At the same time creating a moon and a sun that can illuminate these three entirely. What tier would that be? Solar System on a higher scale, right?

3. Another attack of such magnitude as the first one just from a different person. This is stated to stretch5 into infinity and almost instantly arrive. What speed would it have?

"The sword chopped out…

"Crackle…" A terrifying spatial chasm appeared in front of it, stretching off into infinity. It created spatial vibrations for countless kilometers around, causing the deaths of countless living creatures within the Chaotic Sea. This illusory sword that contained four types of sword illusions almost instantly arrived in front of Linley."

4. What tier would be need-ed that just by appearing an attack made an Infinite Universe to change and darken?

"The four sword illusions swirled around Orloff at high speed, and instantly…

"Rumble…"

The universe began to change. It darkened."

1. We can assume that it was somehow finite at the very beginning, then it expanded to an infinite span. 1/10 of a second would work as a timespan guess.

2. You mean, the creation feat? That is a Solar System level feat, yeah.

3. 1/10 of a second would still work as a timespan guess. The verse doesn't seem to care about physics anyways.

4. High 3-A, no?

1&3 Well the spatial rift thing is infinite in size, I don't think you can assign a speed to that because there's not really a speed feat, rather a range one. Although they do sound like flowery language if you ask me.

2. This is probably calcable, creating a sun that can illuminate a "few billion" km space, sounds like a thing. You should ask a calc member if it's possible. I think there was a pokemon with a similar feat.

4. Depending on what "change" and "darkened" mean. It doesn't sound like anything AP related by that one quote, possibly hax at best.

1&3: Are attacks not a flowery language as is at the end of the novel. They are already fighting in the Chaotic Space of the Universe. First is from the MC when he killed a Sovereign of Wind. While the second is from the finally Villain who wanted to destroy the Universe. I wanted the speed for the attack or how fast it could be for the first one while the second it's the same including that the MC was able to react to it.

2. He didn't create just a Sun and a Moon but two Planes that reach that range. The Sun and the Moon are just side-things.

4. Well, this one is harder as it didn't say what changed but darkened It made the Universe darker. Yeah, hard to tier or so.

Well if he reacted to it it's probably infinite speed. Infinite distance in a finite amount of time, should give you infinite speed.

I didn't say he only created a sun and a moon, I just said that you could probably calc that.

1 - Don't know about this, don't know stuff about Infinity and shit

2 - Solar System at a minimum, exact Energy can likely be found by Calcing it

3 - Don't know about this, don't know stuff about Infinity and shit

4 - I don't think you can get a Tier from darkening the Universe, so I don't know about this

Back