• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Linx spammage

Linx wins via me showing him how many times this forking matchup has been made and invalidated, causing him to immediately go into incomplete Kurai form and completely murderdeathstomp him

Legit though

Linx stabs him in the face with a constantly 5-A weapon and he commits die. Shifuto being a smol boi would make him a bit hard to hit, but Linx has plenty of stamina and Willpower to keep taking Shifuto's slghtly higher in AP attacks, and eventually shank him. Linx's unwillingness to kill gets nulled by SBA Kun saying Willing to Kill.

Shifuto stat amping could end the fight quicker, but more likely then not, exhausting himself like that will only favor getting shanked rather then him being able to break Linx's Aura.

Yes

His 8-A key has the Dragon Katana, which is explicitly stated on the profile to be constantly 5-A, unless Aura is put into it to make it go higher.

You could restrict it

I can also refrain from voting because taking away someone's main method of attack because you want your puff to win when the match is perfectly fine with it is megagay

Or maybe no me

But

To be fair it's just a really sharp sword at this tier, more akin to Durability Negation. Linx still has to shank the puffball. It's not like the Dragon Katana has Large Planet level range, it's still just a reeaaally sharp sword.

Pressure punch GG

That's all I'm contributing to this heckery

If you count that as a vote I will have 3x less faith in humanity

I didn't even elaborate on how that clashes with Shifuto's heckery or how it helps at all

Edit: Wooper you are the worst human being and I pity you

LATER

I'M DOING STUFF AND I FELT SLIGHTLY NOT LAZY ENOUGH FOR THAT LAST REPLY

Okay, on deeper analysis

Okay so, Post Timeskip Linx has a bit of Arrogance under his belt, so, he's not exactly going to Immediately Willpower defense or "Precog gg"

Of course there's nothing stopping him from activating the former if Shifuto haxes him.

Now, how strong is Shifuto's Willpower? Linx's defenses were recently modified in order to say that Willpower Defense can be overturned by an equal or greater will (to solve the problem of Willpower Defense becoming an absolute method of blocking hax and the fact that Hax is what made Abyssion a dangerous opponent to Linx in the first place in the endgame of Gyrohem), so, how does Shifuto hold up? And, before even going into that, how in character is ha anyways?

Linx will have trouble with his short opponent, but one pressure punch would really mess Shifuto up, and Linx isn't exactly bad at adapting.

in character

also he has like

a fuckton of will

even when he's about to die he's all like "i'mma still keep fighting **** you"

Oh okay

By Mark's system of measurement, that's considered "low will level"

Linx is a "High", someone who doesn't give up on his goal despite every form of logic contradicting it and willing to just go for it

So yeah

Now with much more detail behind it

Pressure punch GG

Back