• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I decided to join the Linx Rifelson Spam Party, he is fighting Naiomi (Ragnerverse).

• Epilogue Final Form Linx (Low 2-C) vs Legendary Nibian Form Stage 3 Naiomi (Low 2-C)
  • Speed Equalized
  • Takes place in the Cell Games Arena (because why not?)
  • As for restrictions, nope.
  • Otherwise, Standard Battle Assumptions
Linx Rifelso:

Naiomi:

Inconclusive:

If this is a stomp, I'll stop using Linx entirely.

From what I see on Naiomi's profile... Linx... kind of justs resists everything Naiomi has to offer. Like, literally everything. All of Naiomi's powers are on the resist list on the Gyrohem page. Linx's precognition negation also negates Naiomi's own precognition, and after that, Linx still would have all of his offensive hax. If she tried to BFR Linx would just teleport back.

To be honest I just see this battle turning out like this:

>Linx uses Absolute Precognition and doesn't deem Naiomi a threat. He just stands there.

>Naiomi starts to attack. It does nothing because Linx has possibly 2-A durability with the Chosen Armor on.

>Naiomi uses her hax. They do practically nothing because of Willpower Defense being able to resist abilities that can affect 2-A beings.

>Naiomi eventually loses stamina.

>Linx starts to get bored and invites her to dinner or teaches her how to get stronger or something.

>They become friends. The end.

I don't see "Biological Manipulation Resistance" anywhere.

Unless some resistance somehow equates to that. In which case, this is a stomp (basically).

How does Naiomi's biological manipulation work? That will probably make or break this match being a stomp.

Also yes, anyone with Willpower Defense is able to resist anything shown in the verse.

Xmark12 said:
How does Naiomi's biological manipulation work? That will probably make or break this match being a stomp.

Also yes, anyone with Willpower Defense is able to resist anything shown in the verse.
When you read the thing I wrote, (I will copy and paste to save your time) . People within the aura also gain Nibian like bodies, causing abilities based on race to be lost. I thought that (considering the context of the verse page always referencing users as "supernatural" rather than everyone in the verse) Linx could end up losing some hax if he gets caught in it (unless, they still get the abilities just being there). This aura is around 30 meters long, so it wouldn't automatically get Linx.

I'll let the rest play out. If my logic is wrong, this is likely a stomp.

On a side note, this thing Naiomi has is clarified under "Legendary Nibian Form Stage 3" in the powers and abilites. Just in case you want to see that.

Oh, in that case that's like manipulating the enemy's genetic model/molecules. If that's the case then that's basically matter manipulation, which can be resisted. Linx has been shown to be able to morph, create, and manipulate organic beings in the epilogue as well in his infinite universe, however he cannot actually give it life because he doesn't have the knowledge to do so. That means Linx would be able to resist it.

Also, even if that doesn't work, if Linx gets turned into a Nibian he'd still be able to keep his Aura, which is the catalyst to be able to use his abilities. This is because all beings on Gyrohem have Aura, even things that are "non-living".

Let's assume that both of those wouldn't though, just incase. I'm assuming this takes place on opposite ends of the arena, so even if Willpower Defense doesn't count that version of Biological Manipulation, Linx would automatically have Absolute Precognition on at the start of the match, as he usually keeps it passively on before a battle starts. This would mean he'd know if he gets in range, he'd turn into that and lose his powers. After that, he'd probably simply use Complete Negation to remove that power and let everything play out by itself.

Why do you want to toture mark like this?

You other Gyrohem characters you damn dirty apes.

@Mark

This seems to still be stompish. I think this thread should be closed. Ban me.

But, can you direct me to another Low 2-C matchup that won't be a stomp?

My friend is making a Low 2-C character, so you can probably use them when it's done.

Alright. But this does give me an idea for JBW. (Downplaying my own character) Tell me when your friend is done with his character.

To anyone else, please do not post here. This has been considered a stomp.

Nope. Also, the profile's made, buuut the character's feats put him at 2-A, so.... Maybe Shiryu can work, but you'll have to restrict some of his items to make it fair.

• Looks at Shiryu
  • Sees that hax resistance is literally the same thing that made this a stomp
  • no

Unlike Linx, that actually comes from an item, and IIRC you can restrict items, so just restrict that. :V

Back