• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More durable weak points?

Peppypony

She/Her
Ok so you know how humans have weak points when it comes to surviving attacks right? (e.g slicing the neck with a sword being more likely to kill you then slicing off fingers or toes).

So my Animazians characters have the same weak points as well, but said weak points are more durable so hitting them on the neck for example would take longer to kill them.

What power/ability would this fall under?

Ok so you know how humans have weak points when it comes to surviving attacks right? (e.g slicing the neck with a sword being more likely to kill you then slicing off fingers or toes).

So my Animazians characters have the same weak points as well, but said weak points are more durable so hitting them on the neck for example would take longer to kill them.

I'd say probably limited resistance to bladed weaponry, then add a description.

any scans?

I'd say probably limited resistance to bladed weaponry, then add a description.
I mean I guess? Although whenever writing a fight scene, I would make it apply to any weapon though, not just blades ones.

Maybe in the physiology page, I’ll just put it in the Superhuman Physical Characteristics section and have it say “While Animazians have weak points to target when it comes to attacking (e.g, the neck), hitting those areas would take longer to take them down as opposed to other characters across fiction.”?

I mean I guess? Although whenever writing a fight scene, I would make it apply to any weapon though, not just blades ones.

Maybe in the physiology page, I’ll just put it in the Superhuman Physical Characteristics section and have it say “While Animazians have weak points to target when it comes to attacking (e.g, the neck), hitting those areas would take longer to take them down as opposed to other characters across fiction.”?
That definitely works.

Back