• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Composite Godzilla Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Sooooooo a few more problems for Composite Godzilla's page

Powers

• Superhuman Size and Amphibious have no reason to be listed
  • His ability to camouflage himself as a mountain seems to literally just be "he's big"
  • Him "hiding his presence" is just being stealthy, not any sort of power
  • His "Intimidation" appears to just be things being afraid of him, not some sort of actual power
  • Darkness Manipulation (I'd just like to see a scan of this)
  • "Possessing millions of the restless souls of those killed by military actions during World War II" is not soul manipulation
  • "He can implant his souls into plants" Im going to need a scan of this.
  • "Possession over other beings in order to return to life after death" Again, gonna need a scan, because this sounds more like Type 6 Immortality
  • Plant Manipulation (I'd just like to see a scan of this)
  • "Power Nullification and Attack Reflection with his Aura" Definitely gonna need a scan of this
  • Regenerationn Negation (I'd just like to see a scan of this)
  • Life-Force Absorption (I'd just like to see a scan of this)
  • "Radar allows him to detect and attack threats automatically without needing to see them" This sounds VERY NLFish
  • "Can mutate his DNA at will to adapt to any situation and foe" This sounds VERY NLFish
  • "Resistance to Petrification, Mind Control, Acids, Poison, Fire, Magic Spells, BFR, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Black Holes" Gonna need scans of these.
  • "Type 7 Immortality Godzilla can return to life after his death as an undead" These are completely different comics, the first scan is too small to understand what is going on, and the second shows no implication of Godzilla being dead
  • Instant Death Attacks (DEFINITELY gonna need a scan of this)
  • Toon Force (I'd just like to see a scan of this)
  • Breaking the Fourth Wall (I'd just like to see a scan of this)
  • Can send and seal targets in both body and soul to the afterlife preventing them from never escaping (DEFINITELY gonna need a scan of this)
  • Low-Godly Regenerationn has no reasoning whatsoever
  • Existence Erasure with zero context
Stats

• Godzilla's speed is a snippet with no context that seems to not be referring to Godzilla
  • Godzilla's reaction speed is scaled from Giga, but Gigan is only MFTL+ in flight speed, and only in his Diamond Form which is used exclusively to travel through space
  • Killing the Hell God was the last thing Godzilla did in the story, but the way this is described makes it seem as though he killed Hell God and THEN went on to fight God Mountain, which is flat out wrong. Godzilla also did not destroy the Heaven Dimensions, he just destroyed the gateway between it and Hell. And NOTHING implies Godzilla became God.
Others

• The scan for his Magic Hammer is entirely Japanese and gives no context
  • The glasses link is dead
  • The scan to him building a robot has zero context
  • The scan of him being a "a scientific genius and has knowledge of the secrets of the Universe" is completely false

The full snippet for his speed used to be on his profile, I swear. There's a calc or it on OBD and I do believe it is Godzilla, but we should fine the full scan first.

The stealth bit just needs to be rewritten. Abilities doesn't always mean powers, just skills, which is wy we have stuff like Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery.

The Possession thing was debated in a thread awhile ago, I think it was made by Matt. In it it was argued that it was possession rather than immortality like the profile initially said, if memory serves.

Toon Force probably comes from Godzilland or this game, if I had to wager a guess.

@Dark Hmm okay, if you can find it i'd appreciate it. What of the scaling to Gigan? Did he shoot down Gigan in his Diamond Mode or something?

Im aware but 'Superhuman Size' isnt a power or skill.

Link? That reeeeeally doesnt sound like possession.

I mean Godzilla-Kun doesnt have toon force listed so...

Ah, thats okay

Oy...that physically hurts to try to load, i'll just message Matt, save my computer from exploding.

Should it just be deleted?

Wish I can help more, but my knowledge of Godzilla only comes from these:

• Heisei movies (except Returns)
  • GMK and Final Wars for Millennium movies
  • 2014 Godzilla and 2016 Shin
  • IDW comics
Although I found the source for the "Possession of beings to return to life after death" part from this chapter , which is a part of an anthology

@Byaku ...That comic is literally what is used to justify his Type 7 Immortality...

well there is also this issue in Godzilla in Hell comic where millions of winged demonic creatures strip Godzilla down to the bones, only for them to be possessed by him and re-assembled into a demonic version of him, Destoroyah-style. Can't remember the issue number though

Edit: Found it

Okay, just finished Godzilla in Hell and...i got a few more problems.

Universe level (Killed the Hell God and is equal to God Mountai, going on to destroy the Heaven dimension and kill him in the process, becoming the new God).

Killing the Hell God was the last thing Godzilla did in the story, but the way this is described makes it seem as though he killed Hell God and THEN went on to fight God Mountain, which is flat out wrong. Godzilla also did not destroy the Heaven Dimensions, he just destroyed the gateway between it and Hell. And NOTHING implies Godzilla became God.

Also, where is it stated that Hell God and God Mountain are equal?

lol there's not even a WoG statement for that, nothing on their profiles backs up the claim that theyre equals

The Everlasting said:
...Just realized that the source for Godzilla killing God mountain is also Word of God...
Yup, especially considering nothing in the story implies he did

On the North-West corner of the screen, there looks like a galaxy but it's hard to make out. At least 4-A seems fair.

Okay, so far weve determined that 3-A Godzilla is needs to be changed to 4-A and his Posession is just Type 6 Immortality. To make things easier should i just change these things now so we can move onto other parts of the profile?

Also, looking through the pages, basically every Godzilla in Hell page is wrong as well.

Angels are rated as being stronger than the soul cloud that was able to turn back Godzilla, but there is no implication of this, especially when Godzilla can casually fodderize them. "Many of them are enough strong to Boost Godzilla's power to Universe Level" is wrong on so many levels, not only did they never boost him to 3-A, but that wouldnt even justify a 5-B rating.

Lucifer has no feats whatsoever on his own, only when fused with SpaceGodzilla

Hell God Is never stated or shown to be equal to God Mountain

God Oooooookay, this is a doozy. There's no proof to back up god creating the multiverse, only, surprise surprise, more WoG statements. and why is the statue of Jesus in Rio is listed as his physical form?

Our Godzilla in Hell pages are honestly really, really ridiculous.

Everything's based on Word of God, random external sources, or completely baseless assumptions.

Also, the Angels have their speeds scaled from things with no pages.

Okay

So

The thing Godzilla killed wasnt the Hell God

It was just the guardian of the gate to the living world

That thing didnt create the realm with all of those stars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back