• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed some things about the scaling which are wrong.

King Ghidorah

At least Large Island level (Moved a storm at high speeds. Overpowered Godzilla on land and held his own in water)

That's definitely false for several reasons:
My suggestion is just to reword Ghidorah's AP to:

Large Island level (Moved a storm at high speeds. Can give a tough fight to Godzilla)

And Godzilla's first key to just:

At least Large Island level (Physically superior to Ghidorah. Overpowered the MUTOs and Shinomura, can fight on par with MUTO Prime. Opened a tunnel to the Hollow Earth from Hong Kong with his Atomic Breath)

Mechagodzilla

At least Large Island level (Overpowered Godzilla, although he was weak due to his battle with King Kong. Held his own against both combined, and was only defeated when malfunctioned)

Ok, that's pretty much bs tbh, as Mecha was literally build to be a better version of Godzilla, so it not fully scaling above Godzilla from default is pretty much dumb. And it's not an hyperbole, given they were done from the guys who made the HEAVs and could control (even for a bit) Ghidorah's telepathy.

New AP rating should be:

At least Large Island level (Built to kill and replace Godzilla, other than being an upgraded version of him. Easily held his own against both Godzilla and King Kong, and was only defeated when malfunctioned)

King Kong

Large Island level
(Fought on par with Godzilla), higher with Battle Axe (Can hurt Mechagodzilla with his Axe)

No, no, and no.

Zilla is pretty superior to Kong Physically especially when:
So the new AP description would be:

Large Island level (Not too weaker than Godzilla), higher with Battle Axe (Defeated Mechagodzilla with his Axe)

Battle Axe AP description would be instead:

At least Large Island level (Damaged Godzilla and defeated Mechagodzilla while fully charged)

Other than getting Large Size Type 2 and Tens of Metres Range for obvious reasons.

Kong intelligence should be also High Animalistic due of it being able to outsmart Zilla sometimes.

Last edited:
Mecha absolutely obliterated Godzilla, even though he was weakened it simply can’t be weaker then Godzilla. It was only defeated by a charged Kong striking it when it couldn’t defend itself.

I agree

but Kong traded blows with Godzilla evenly enough throughout the film.
Godzilla won at the end and its Atomic Breaths harmed Kong a lot even when it barely touched it. Also are we forgetting when Kong was about to die without that electricity support after the fight from Zilla too?

I haven't a PC to keep up to date with this thread currently, but it will be fixed soon.

For now I guess I can generally agree with this, but wish to say some stuff when I get my PC back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back